for Gertie - The Outback Job

3/24/2018 c16 10HonestBee
I am such a sucker for family fluff. Parker and Lizzie tag-teaming Eliot was so perfect, even driving him to whine about his injuries! Lizzie sounded every bit like her mother's child when she was driving the point into his thick skull, and poor confused Nate!

Nice job on that moment between Hardison and Charlie over Bomber's death, and Hardison bonding with Gertie was everything I hoped for. I just wish someone could have taken a photo of them dozing together to show Eliot later.

And just how naughty has Albany Mining been? Hmmmm...
3/24/2018 c16 1novisha.rivera.1
Lol, loved the FLUFFY
3/23/2018 c15 ann.ryce
Yeah Eliot has some explaining to do as to why he ran off to Australia after the Washington job. Strike 1, yes poor Eliot is having to deal with Lizzie being upset and worried about him being hurt and sick Strike 2, poor Eliot has to deal with Lizzie AND Effie making sure he does what he's suppose to, Strike 3! Eliot is out, Effie and Lizzie win! POOR ELIOT doesn't have a snow ball's chance in Hades at the moment! Then he has to deal with Parker and the rest of the team as well as Jo and Soapy! He might as well just give up and do what he's supposes to, but then that wouldn't be ELIOT! Soapy i gearing up for real fight, but I know Eliot is still gonna get into it somehow and it will be with that little "WEASEL" woman! I really can't wait for the next chapter!
3/21/2018 c15 10HonestBee
This was definitely cringe-inducing, but very beautiful as well. Every character's actions and words just fit so well. Eliot's bond with Lizzie is extraordinary, and I think she handled herself well. I like that the team has never lied to her or glossed over the work they do, I think she is better able to deal with everything that way.

Closing ranks and fortifying the ol' homestead, this is just the calm before the storm!

Oh, and wouldn't it be adorable if Hardison went out to check on and reassure Gertie and clean up her ear? Since he's so fond of her now :D
3/21/2018 c15 9Tacodestroyeravenger
Ooooh man that was just nasty but cute? Like Lizzie was adorable. But owee. Then there’s the building tension for the trouble over the horizon.
3/20/2018 c14 ann.ryce
Poor Eliot can't even sit on Gertie anymore, sure glad he didn't get hurt any worse with the fall. Hardison is doing a good job getting Eliot back home, even if he doesn't really know what he's doing. Love Eliot is educating Hardison while keeping his mind focused even though Hardison I'm sure would rather he shut up! At least he figured out how to keep Eliot on Gertie for the rest of the trip home! Eliot's happy to be home at the moment, but I think that's about to change! Lizzy won't leave him no matter what and I know she's not going to let anyone forget that she told them Eliot was sick, but they wouldn't go looking for them. Effie being so sweet and worried about her Eliot and so ANGRY about "BUZZARD FOOD" shooting him. I know it's going to turn to pure torture for Eliot before long as she is going to give him HADES for getting hurt multiple times, lol. I think getting his injuries treated is going to be a piece of cake compared to what Effie is going to put him through! Once again POOR ELIOT! Looking forward to your next chapter.
3/20/2018 c14 10HonestBee
Ooh, let the yelling commence! Parker AND Jo working on Eliot? I shudder at the thought. Lizzie was so adorable, and I just loved the reunion scene with everyone. And of course psycho ninja is gone, off to report that the stubborn moron is still alive, I'm sure. By the way, I love that Hardison has been able to get away with berating Eliot so much, it's only fair.

Oh, and poor Hardison's bladder- at this rate, he's probably not going to be able to relieve himself until they leave the country!
3/20/2018 c1 Alphakilodelta
I love this so much! Everytime I see an update it makes my day.
3/20/2018 c14 9Tacodestroyeravenger
Oh man. Just when I think everything’s safe.
3/19/2018 c13 Tacodestroyeravenger
This is a nail-biter for sure!
3/19/2018 c13 ann.ryce
Thank you so much for mentioning that I NEEDED Hardison to eat a bug! I feel sorry for Eliot, he's having such a rough time and it's going to be rougher when they get home. Just not sure what's going to be worse, him getting patched up and healing or Effie, Lizzy and everyone else giving him HELL about getting hurt! I KNEW you could do it! Yes ANTS! YES, love the way you described Eliot pushing Hardison to eat it and Hardison actually eating it! We know Eliot is going to make sure he tells everyone about the ants, if for no other reason than to get everyone's attention off him and onto Hardison eat a BUG, WILLINGLY, no less! Those ants actually sounded like they would be pretty good! Loved this chapter as always and thank you again for the bug eating, lol!
3/18/2018 c13 10HonestBee
I draw the line at eating things that are still moving. But I can't wait until Parker finds out! I would also be pissed as hell at finding out Eliot ran to Australia after that job. Pissed. As. Hell. If Eliot tells Parker about the ants, Hardison should reveal that detail!

Nate and Sophie only just realized Eliot was rubbing off on Lizzie? HAHAHA!

On a more serious note, Eliot and Hardison's bonding moment aver the nightmare was so very well done. I had to stop reading for a bit after that. Just perfect, and they didn't need a whole lot of words for it.
3/18/2018 c13 1novisha.rivera.1
Okay so the NSA will NEVER bother you because they think your cracked.

Ps. Ants I can live with, but don't even think about spiders.
3/18/2018 c11 novisha.rivera.1
Well damn, now your just trying to kill me!?
3/18/2018 c9 novisha.rivera.1