for Gertie - The Outback Job

3/3/2018 c8 9Tacodestroyeravenger
Oh that’s foreboding...
3/1/2018 c8 10HonestBee
Yay, new chapter and man, do you know how to lay on the foreshadowing! Hardison's introduction to Bomber was awesome, as well as Effie's threat to call his Nana. Now I want more than ever for those two to meet!

I hope everything goes well but if movies and TV have taught me anything, it's never a good idea to split up the team. Especially when there is a psycho ninja assassin on the loose.
2/26/2018 c7 HonestBee
LOVE the scene in the kitchen, fussing and headslaps all around! I might like writing fragile Parker, but I also love confident Parker and take-charge Parker and let's-fix-Eliot Parker! You're right, she's probably the only one who could get away with hugging him like she did.

Very interesting history about the psycho assassin!
2/26/2018 c7 9Tacodestroyeravenger
Intense!
2/25/2018 c6 ann.ryce
Seems that Eliot really did find a home and family, and has a future home to look forward to. Oh yeah leave it to Parker to come up with a REAL way to get a man to leave her alone! To bad Eliot couldn't have taught him some manners but I'm sure that it will be coming soon enough. Eliot is going to have some fun it seems like if he doesn't get dinged up right now and if he does I'm sure Effie will read him the riot act and get bent all out of shape about it. Still liking it, except of course that little creep *DINGLEBERRY* (have to give him a nickname as well). I already have a dislike for him, so might as well give him a name of my choosing, lol. Looking forward to the next chapter!
2/24/2018 c6 Tacodestroyeravenger
Aaaaaah cliffhanger!
2/24/2018 c6 10HonestBee
Good job, Parker! She hangs off buildings with those fingers, you know. That ass shoud be glad there wasn't a fork or anything lying around.

I'm guessing the little knife-weilding psycho is the same one that was perched in the tree eating wasp larva? Definitely not one to be trusted!

And so the action begins!
2/23/2018 c5 Cathie Johnson
OUTSTANDING...and BRILLIANT!
2/21/2018 c5 1novisha.rivera.1
Lmao, I could only imagine what your Google search history looks like, or what the NSA thinks you may be up to :)
2/20/2018 c5 10HonestBee
Yes, very curious indeed! Love the outing, but I may be more in Sophie's camp with the wasp larva thing...though you never know how desperate you might get if there was nothing else to eat!

I love seeing Eliot happy with his family, using every opportunity to teach them what he can. I wonder what the Munroes thought of the "Sophie Show?"
2/20/2018 c5 9Tacodestroyeravenger
Those dudes totally want the land for themselves.
2/19/2018 c4 redswallow
Your stories are always a delight, but this chapter had me rolling with laughter! You are a truly gifted writer. Thank you so very much for sharing your talent with us. And, as always, I can't wait for more!
2/19/2018 c4 ann.ryce
I'm really late reviewing but I have been reading this series. I've been sick and not really up to reviewing but still needed something good to read! I still like it and I'm enjoying it. Hate that Charlie lost his wife but I know that will be dealt with. Effie had a real good time describing Eliot's *GIRL* for the team and of course they were so far off it was unreal. Love their reaction to finding out who Eliot's girl was! Seems Lizzie was the only one excited about Gertie. Of course Parker's in her element being around things that she can climb, not to mention keep an eye on Eliot. I can't wait till they get the guy that had Charlie's wife killed, hope it's as good an ending as the last one was, LOL, that would take some doing! WAIT! If that guy hurts Eliot, Effie could get her chance to maim someone, lol! As always looking forward to your next chapter!
2/18/2018 c4 10HonestBee
Such good fluff! I love how Parker accepts Gertie but is still suspicious of Bomber, and Hardison seems to have a special bond with Effie...delightful! I also love the Nate and Sophie love; they make such a great couple.
2/18/2018 c4 9Tacodestroyeravenger
Awwwwwwwww I keep saying that but awwwwwww it’s cute!
221 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »