for Gertie - The Outback Job

2/17/2018 c3 Cathie Johnson
Great job on Lizzie. Good on ya for putting the story in Oz. But please continue it. I will keep checking.
2/16/2018 c3 10HonestBee
Such tragedy and yet, there were some bright shiny moments...Effie reminding Hardison of Nana, Eliot's lesson in cultural mourning for Lizzie, Parker's early-morning climb...I really can't wait until everyone meets Gertie.

Oh, are we going to see Eliot give a beatdown with the wolf cane? Pretty please?
2/16/2018 c3 9Tacodestroyeravenger
The plot thickens!
2/13/2018 c2 10HonestBee
Yay, meeting time! Bernadette and Oggie sound awesome!
2/13/2018 c2 4same ol' Tgirl
New story! already! I'm as a happy as someone chowin' down on a plate of lamingtons! (P.S. I am seriously going to hunt for recipe for these and make them after Lent is over!)
2/13/2018 c2 9Tacodestroyeravenger
Awwwwww cute!
2/12/2018 c1 5ponyperson
I figured I should finally review. What a great story! Well written! I appreciate your attention to detail! Of course I loved Gertie and sure do hope she plays a big part in the next story!
Now I want a camel! Not sure what my horses will think tho! lol
2/11/2018 c1 1novisha.rivera.1
Whoot, were going to the outback
2/11/2018 c1 2abstractwords
oh yay, first chapter up already. Poor Charlie :( Can't wait for more.
2/11/2018 c1 10HonestBee
Well, aren't you prolific! I did a double take when I saw the title, couldn't believe the start of this one was posted already.

Anyway...I can't wait to see the meeting of the two families, and the "Wrath of Eliot" as I think of it whenever anyone he cares about is hurt. Poor Charlie!
2/11/2018 c1 9Tacodestroyeravenger
Yes! A sequel! I did so love the last one!
221 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15