for Gertie - The Outback Job

11/28/2018 c55 Guest
I know that it is a busy time of year but could I have a few chapters for Christmas?
11/21/2018 c55 1novisha.rivera.1
Whew, had to save this for a now work day. And let me tell you it was worth it.. Victory, bad guys, Effie love in abundance. Equal parts fluff, angst, and Lizzie growing up makes for a great Thanksgiving pre evening.
11/19/2018 c55 ann.ryce
Well at least Eliot knows the team is safe, sound and on their way home. That should help him relax a tiny bit. He knows something Is wrong but doesn't have a clue yet! Love the way Tom decided that is was best to tell Eliot the whole truth about what The Confessor told them, knowing that he can't do anything about it right now as he's still healing. At least it will be pretty easy to stop Eliot if he does decide to try to leave. I do believe a turtle could move faster than him. I think the team has the right idea and plan. Poor Eliot is tired of being poked, prodded, and stuffed (the packing), but he is slowly healing. Effie offering to make his favorite meal was so sweet even though she knows that Eliot will have to eat some since he asked for it. Great job, Effie! So Confessor is talking to a woman (although I knew this) who is his partner or his boss? She is really going to be a nasty piece of work! At least the team is finding out more about what's going on and share with Eliot. See Jo, Effie, and Soapy don't want any of them to leave, but they love the fact that they will be coming back! I also loved the way you added that Eliot might one day bring a girl home with him! You are tying in other stories with this one and that is going to work out PERFECT! See Moreau fits perfect as the bad guy, but they just need to end him as well! Great story as always! Bitso drawer is what we call a junk drawer, lol.
11/18/2018 c55 GUEST
GREAT AS USUAL! I hope to read more soon.
11/18/2018 c55 10HonestBee
Love it! Eliot is definitely more than a little OCD in some things...

"Keep calm and hug a camel" I want a mug like that now!

The team's assessment and prediction of Eliot's behavior is so wonderfully spot-on and a rather creepy parallel to the story I'm working on. It's terrifying and heart-warming at the same time. Can't wait to see how they try to keep him contained!
11/7/2018 c54 Guest
Luv it!
11/3/2018 c54 ann.ryce
The team took them down all at once without any problems at all, lol! I loved it. If only all the jobs could go that smoothly! Poor Eliot is hurting and being stressed out it making it worse. He's going to get himself yelled at if he doesn't eat! Neither Effie or Jo will stand for that. The voices are bothering him again because he's worried, and then he wants to walk on the veranda? Lizzie btter keep him there! I REALLY don't like the Confessor jerk at all. He is so darn cocky and I can't stand cocky people! Nate knows not to try and take him on or at least not in an airport. I sure hope the team decides not to tell Eliot about this until he's healed up, or he might just try to go after him before he's up to it, especially with the Confessor knowing about Lizzie! I see you're setting it up for the next story or one a little later?! GOOD JOB! Just let Eliot heal up before you end this one, lol, PLEAAAAAASE?
11/2/2018 c54 HonestBee
Wanker indeed! That was well beyond creepy. I wonder how Eliot will take the news? They will have to leash him for sure to keep him from doing anything stupid!

Eliot is right that he needs to get moving and exercising again, but that pain can really wear on you. Still lovin' the growly gruff concern! And Lizzie...stop playing cards with Parker!
10/24/2018 c53 redkwolf
Caught back up again. I am loving the Eliot-Elizabeth Grace relationship moments. I can't wait for the "con" to take off...
10/22/2018 c53 1novisha.rivera.1
Heartwarming, and all Leverage-y at the same time. Love it.!
10/20/2018 c53 10HonestBee
Siccing Parker on the mini slimeball seems almost...cruel, doesn't it?

Lizzie is a very thoughtful little girl, quite mature for only being almost seven, and I like the thought she put into her pouch. And I still shudder every time you mention the cleaning and packing of that wound...yet what does it say about Eliot that he sits and bears it each time? I wish that didn't set me to such deep thinking about his character and past again.

I wanted to read this back when it was posted yesterday but, dangit, I was busy (good but crazy busy) all day!
10/9/2018 c52 HonestBee
Oh, I never tire of seeing Eliot hurting. Wait. That didn't sound right. Um...I love his grouchy love for the team, no matter how hurt he is, and I love that Nate finally listened to him.

And yeah, Eliot is so bad-ass, he don't need no stinkin' moniker!

Can't wait for the next chapter, though I think the team isn't quite out of the woods. You have such wonderful interactions and dialogs and family love, I just can't get enough!
10/9/2018 c52 1novisha.rivera.1
Oh your "El" series is on point, and "Team Leverage", awesome as well.
Been sooo, busy with work, ranch and now house possibles, barely get time to sleep. Just know your fans appreciate this welcome reprieve from "the world".
10/1/2018 c51 GUEST
What happens next?
10/1/2018 c51 10HonestBee
Eliot swearing in multiple languages is just perfect! As is the "monstrous regiment of women." Poor Eliot, laid up for so long, when he's usually so active. He needs to get out soon and flex those muscles again.

And I have to add, your detail of Eliot thinking back on taking care of his own wounds and sicknesses in crappy old motel rooms has been a headcannon of mine forever. Thank you for that!
221 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »