for Burrow

7/13/2020 c13 Robert Escher
Just... beautiful. This goes in my top three, along side the Guardian Blue series and 'Partners' by Variable Mammal.

-Esch
6/19/2020 c4 smurr79
Nicholas goddamn Wilde, God that gave me shivers. The characters are so similar to the movie that I can't even differentiate them, I'm amazed you took a background thing and extrapolated it into such sweeping changes without messing up the core of the characters.
6/19/2020 c2 smurr79
This is so fucking good I want to read it forever. I've loved the world war z book since I was barely out of highschool, I've reread it a few dozen times and I never get bored of it. I've hunted for /years/ for a book written even half as well in the same format and never found it. I cant believe it turned up as a fanfiction for Zootopia of all things. I'm gonna read the rest of this now, and then I'm gonna go reread world war z, love your work.
1/31/2020 c14 nightmane
You were quite right with how Grayson was acting in the first few chapters, actually skipped ahead until I saw change of writing for the later chapters, which happy to say managed to get me wrapped back into the story when I almost closed the tab. Must say overall very well done piece, got the reporter side down after a few chapters and quickly turned it into the story I came to find and very happy to add this one into my Favs for later reading.
5/22/2019 c13 Guest
que bello si aveces hay alguien que te inpulsa a ser mejor y saca lo que parecía no había en ti y si antes pensaba que los héroes eran gente con super poderes pero luego me di cuenta que eso no es así que si alguien puede solo hacerte sonreir o decirte algo que te aga sentir bien es héroe para mi así es aún cuando paresca adsurdo lo juro eso hace la diferencia muchas veces en que alguien viva o no
5/22/2019 c12 Guest
cielos que falta de judi
5/22/2019 c11 Guest
jaja pobre nick doce de sus zanahorias jaja corriendo por allí
5/22/2019 c10 Guest
la dcercidad sacca lo mejor o peor de cada uno
5/22/2019 c9 Guest
que triste
5/22/2019 c8 Guest
jaja si están con dos chalados jaja asi que se acostunbren ni modo
5/22/2019 c7 Guest
terrible
5/22/2019 c6 Guest
dia duro caray
5/22/2019 c5 Guest
cielos creo que fue duro pero huele a sabotaje
5/22/2019 c4 Guest
esa es una falla sospechosa
5/22/2019 c3 Guest