for Hades and Persephone (Neo-Macedonia)

12/12/2020 c18 3RBJ12
This was a very good chapter. I can't wait until the next update _
10/14/2020 c17 RBJ12
I love this story! Very well written! Can't wait for another chapter.
9/4/2020 c1 12RandomAdventures
Nice. We got something good here, I think. Quite well-structured, I feel, as well as entertaining. Thank you for this piece! As cliche as it may sound, I hope you continue. I also wish you a good day.
8/14/2020 c1 Guest
Warning! This is not a joke! Carry on reading! or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning!
ONCE THERE WAS A LITTLE GIRL CALLED CLARISSA, SHE WAS 10 YEARS OLD AND SHE LIVED IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL, BEACUSE SHE KILLED HER MUM AND DAD.
SHE GOT SO BAD SHE STARTED TO KILL ALL THE STAFF IN THE HOSPITAL SO THE GOVERMENT DECIDED THAT THE BEST IDEA WAS TO GET RID OF HER SO THEY SET UP A SPECIAL ROOM TO KILL HER, AS HUMANE AS POSSIBLE BUT IT WENT RONG THE MACHINE THEY WERE USEING WENT WRONG. AND SHE WAS SAT THERE IN AGONY FOR HOURS UNTILL SHE FINALLY DIED.
NOW EVERY WEEK ON THE DAY OF HER DEATH SHE RETURNS TO THE PERSON THAT READS THIS LETTER, ON A MONDAY NIGHT AT 12:00 SHE KREEPS INTO YOUR ROOM AND KILLS YOU, BUT SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY SLOWLY CUTTING DIFFRENT PARTS OF UR BODY THEN WATCHES YOU BLEED TO DEATH IF YOU DONT SEND THIS TO 20 PEOPLE BY MIDNIGHT SHELL BE COMEING TO KILL YOU! SEND IT SO SHE HAS ANOTHER LOAD OF PEOPLE TO GET AND FORGETS ABOUT YOU DONT BELVE ME HEY? sorry
5/24/2020 c10 Guest
I thought you posted every 2 weeks? Hope everything is alright!
5/6/2020 c9 Guest
I like this story.
1/11/2020 c1 21Israel Pena
Is this a new reboot? I can only see the first chapter.
12/20/2019 c13 51kira444
So will this reboot be posted in this story specifically or as a new post entirely?
12/19/2019 c1 1Smol Angry Bean
Yay! New chapter to enjoy!
11/3/2019 c12 StormWitch19851
Great chapter! Thanks!
9/3/2019 c11 IWillFindMyPlaceAmongTheAshes
Congratulation on getting your soul returned so you could write more chapters as lovely as this one
8/4/2019 c3 Ha
Haha
6/24/2019 c1 51kira444
I like the idea of an actual fantasy world modeled after Greek mythology instead of just some version of earth that focuses solely on Greece. Is there anyway you could write down like a profile of Neo-Macedonia? Sort of like some codex entry you see in games these days. If not, that's fine. I'm just glad I ran across this story.
4/1/2019 c9 10madelinecoffee
I LOVE APHRODITE IN THIS. Like this is how I want to see her, someone who loves her husband but like lives her life how she wants. Zeus and Poseidon give me the heebie-jeebies. And I love that Hades is so coy about not knowing if he's in love. Wonderful update! Can't wait to read more next month :)
3/1/2019 c8 madelinecoffee
I adore this story. You did a wonderful job with this chapter and it was well worth the wait! The scene with Poseidon was so well done, and I love the elaboration about why Hades allowed himself to be taken to the beach. I loved Hermes and I loved getting to meet Nyx and how she mothers' Hades. I know its a month away but I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »