for Eat Your Heart Out

3/7/2019 c1 3AliceInCrazyland15
*Note to Self: don't drink and read, otherwise you might find it snorting out your nose due to hilariously bad puns at the end of said story.
Very cute one shot, I'm not surprised that it won.
3/11/2018 c1 11FicsFromAnAnbuNin
This was a good fic. I wonder if Marinette hesrdwhat the zombified Chloe said and knows that Chat is Adrien.
3/9/2018 c1 12marketeerbubbles
OMG! AWESOME!
2/18/2018 c1 4silver light of dawn
I knew you wouldn't be able to resist writing a Ladybug fic! This was awesome. It stayed very true to the characters.
2/17/2018 c1 Grimnack
I see your usual writing style here and understand why people liked it so much because I really enjoyed it... I think knowing nothing about the setting sort of dulls the shock factor at the end. but the "eat your heart out line" was priceless.
2/14/2018 c1 ThayetJade
Omg so zombie stories arnt really my jam either but that was epicly my faviorte of all zombie stories I’ve seen/read! LOVED IT! Next step of course is how does adrien deal with this information moving forwards and Cloe being with in the visual vicinity right from when zombie cloe attacked chat noir...?
2/14/2018 c1 1Fairy.Rains
not bad for a quickie at all.
2/13/2018 c1 Guest
Not bad at all! I liked it a lot.
2/13/2018 c1 5wolfrunnerable12
Oh good gravy!
2/13/2018 c1 20ShanaHollows
Lol! You are going to turn your Fairy Tail Fans into Chat Noir and Ladybug fans! You watch! Great job and congratulations!
2/13/2018 c1 4MorriganFae
I had to look up Miraculous Ladybug, its characters and what a akuma was…and to be honest, my brief research doesn't grant me the insight into the whole world. Still…it had a cute idea and I loved the "eat your heart out" line at the end. Well done. Congratulations on placing 1st in the fanfic writing contest (as if there would be any real contenders…you're all that and a bag of spicy Cheetos)!

Great job!