FanFiction.Net
for How to Watch a Movie

12/29/2022 c3 Guest
PERCY JACKSON! THANK YOU FOR BURDENING ME WITH THE GLORIOUS PURPOSE OF SHOWING SOMEONE THIS! (Please tell me if you know this reference)
11/22/2022 c8 Faerie
I think you had a bit of a chapter mishap with this and chapter 6
11/22/2022 c3 Guest
Ah, Percy Jackson. Universe of my first loves and aspirations (aka my childhood crushes on Percy and Annabeth while simultaneously wanting to be them both Thalia)
2/17/2022 c5 ShadowHawk
You missed an entire chapter, I can’t find it anywhere, after Gobber says that a dragon will always go for the kill hiccup goes to search for the dragon remember
2/13/2022 c6 3Leticia Moriarty
hi just reading ur story ur missing the scene that they bond in and hiccup realises that dragons dont like eels
1/3/2022 c3 Guest
Percy Jackson
11/10/2021 c3 2AmethystDream12
Percy Jackson - Chiron. Yeah, he's terrible at giving pep talks. And giving advice. People do not want to be reminded about how there's a 99% they are going to die when going on a quest!
6/8/2021 c8 Destructo-Rasengan
You mix up Chapters and 5 and 6 with 7 and 8
3/14/2021 c9 24Mermaid's Magic
again same chapter as 7/6 nothing new written here...
3/14/2021 c6 Mermaid's Magic
This is the same chapter as Chapter 8/7

so something is missing, like the actual freeing and bonding of the downed dragon
4/9/2020 c6 14Chosen Undead Shadow
Not sure if you had been told but, you had skipped the scene where hiccup learns about the Eel weakness and just jumped straight to the Zippleback Arena Scene...
12/20/2019 c7 3Ohsochich
Can you please fix this? Chapters 5 and 6 are actually chapters 7 and 8
11/16/2019 c3 LunaLovegood201
I know what your referencing. The first book in Percy Jackson and the Olympians. When Chiron tells Percy it's for the best that he leaves Nancy.
8/13/2019 c13 Extrovelent
yo shade just wondering wether your still doing the second one from this really enjoyed this one cheers
7/3/2019 c6 13iisAnonymousperson
Uhh... I think you’re missing a scene? I don’t see forbidden friendship. The chapter titles forbidden friendship isn’t.
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »