for Semper Invicta

7/14 c3 BlackFoot 24K
Am I the only one who thinks the Carmine family is cursed. Anthony killed... Benjamin kill... Now Damien Carmine. I bet life insurance companies love the Carmine family.
7/9 c3 wildsboar
The dragon can’t be twice the size of the brumak (with cannon) or corpser. He's can be only look bigger because of the wings. Without them, he’ll be barely a quarter bigger. Half at best, but no more.
9/10/2021 c11 23Shocknawe 425
Really like where this story is going but it does make wonder what will happen when the Locust find a way into the Special Region. It’s not an if, it’s a when cause Jacinto does eventually fall so it makes me very curious to see what would happen when they do show up. I’m just curious cause I really want a Berserker to show up, along with several other Locust, as you mentioned them before in the chapter so bringing them into the story seems inevitable.
7/15/2021 c7 1Kenneth118
The reference was in the beginning I think and the song was Heron Blue? If it was, then that is hilarious since I was listening to Heron Blue when that came up
7/12/2021 c11 Guest
Continue this please also I can't wait for the locust to come in
4/18/2021 c11 Kizuki Aruchu
There’s always been this question bothering me when it comes to "Gears of War" crossover-stories — has no one ever tried writing some sort of 'Fusion Fic' anthology, where we could explore characters from anime/manga, books, cartoons, comics, games, movies and TV shows having existed in the "Gears of War" universe? Especially as the eponymous Gears?

I’m not asking for any full stories to be written for every fandom; just some one-shots to read up about how these characters would act, behave and cope with the Coalition Of Ordered Governments (pretty much an idealised version of both Communism and Fascism), the Locust (vicious monsters who regard humans as mere cattle) and the Lambent (mutated monsters who kill anything in their path; they're basically the Flood from the "Halo" franchise) — something like ImpulsiveWeaver's "Universal DOOM".

And hey, for black comedy, there’s also the possibilities for 'Undignified Death' — just imagine setting up 'The Scrappy' to experience "Death by Chainsaw Bayonet" after coming out of the crapper…
4/7/2021 c3 4Dark The Bunny
Semper Invicta; Latin for "Always Undefeated".
10/14/2020 c1 Guest
Long live the Locust
May they show the inferior species true pain through processing

Dalton:Pina is that you!

Pina is shown tortured beyond recognition. Her eye is gouged out, one of her breasts ripped off, her back is shown to be covered in deep big cuts. Pina's remaining eye shows a look of a broken will. A cut under the left ear duct revealed that she was lobotomized, thus becoming a mindless slave to the Locust horde
7/4/2020 c1 Axccel
Decently written. I'm liking Dalton so far although his lack of understanding what to do while civilians are being mowed down around him was weird. I don't see why he needed a superior telling him to defend the civilians to get him to start shooting the enemy.

First, don't salute NCOs and don't salute on the battlefield. Second, it's always time for "orderly fashion" because people just cramming and rushing and pushing just jams the entrances so no one can get through and causes people to be trampled. It shouldn't require anyone telling you to realize that a panicked mob is a bad idea.

That guy hates the COG not for being fascists (which is debatable, but probably true, but if they do it the Hitlers style and not the Mussolini style then it won't be bad...unless they get an insane leader like, well, Hitler), but for "abandoning" him and his family. This is part of why I utterly hate Stranded and Outsiders even beyond the fact their just pirate and bandit scum murdering their way through the last vestiges of humanity for things they could have just traded or worked for. They hate the COG for abandoning them instead of the Locust for pushing the COG back. Fuck them. Fuck them all with a rusty barbed-wire wrapped bat. With no lube.

If someone is only hating the COG for something outside of its control even though it also sent in forces to save as many people as possible and to search for and find survivors (who often fought against them for "abandoning them" even though the rescue teams' presence proved they'd NOT been abandoned) then the COG must be pretty damn good. I wish the devs had at least given the Stranded and Outsiders a reason to hate the COG instead of giving them every reason to see the COG as rescuers and to only hate the Locust and then slapping "They actually hate the COG" without even providing a reason for it. That is such lazy half-assed shit...it makes me want to kill the Stranded/Outsiders, not sympathize with them.
7/3/2020 c11 Axccel
Lol, Rory'll be like "I didn't expect my idea to work out so well, damn Dalton you go."
6/1/2020 c11 Evil Reviewer
... UPDATE DAMN IT! (Repeatedly stabs you with a stick till you do.)
2/29/2020 c1 EvilTheLast
Good update.
2/17/2020 c11 Guest
I'm holding out hope this will get an update, but judging from the date it was last updated, I doubt we'll see another chapter for a while.

What a fuckin shame.
12/24/2019 c7 Mangoose
Alec is one adorable little dork.
10/10/2019 c7 1Malgrath
shit bricks rudy will do indeed.
163 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »