for Semper Invicta

7/26/2019 c10 Abdel
Hasta ahora me doy cuenta que el nombre de Gyules es el del personaje que muere por una berserker en GOW Ultimate Edition ;3
7/24/2019 c10 Guest
Update please :3
7/10/2019 c10 Mrgamergod91
this is weird question but why does it keep saying you updated but there is no new chapter?
6/29/2019 c3 Guest
Locust Drone executes Pina with lancer Chainsaw
6/25/2019 c10 mr guy
This is so close to canon it is basically plagiarism.
6/21/2019 c10 Dandaman5
Love where this story is going, cannot wait for the next chapter.
5/27/2019 c10 2VGBlackwing
just going to say this Dalton naivety and moral going to kill him one day shit if I was thrown into the locus war and goes to this sure I will have a sense of moral but the moment some scheming bitch try to use me and I was ment to die in that plan but fail I will hold a grudge maybe a bitch slap if she demands me to do some bullshit but if i am calm as a sleeping bat just know I am taking something from you in gate sense probably "your sword it looks sharp and Shiny (if I lose my sanity after seeing my friend gets eaten alive by Wretches) and you cape look comfortable to I will take it took and your gold...don't look at me like that you fucking Twat you were going to throw me to the wolves and hopefully die in the process of butchering you actually thought I wouldn't take anything of compensation what you did your lucky I didn't fucking deck you so be grateful " yeah I probably say that
5/24/2019 c10 Guest
That's your kink right you like weak ppl to make yourself feel better
5/23/2019 c9 1Irresponsible boredom
Brutal.
5/22/2019 c10 11Fer82
Reading so far, i must say that it is a fun and interesting fic. In canon the COG was a grey with shades of black entity, their armed forces specially the Gears have a core of veteran and experiencied COs, NCOs and soldier, but clearly the majority of its members are drafted in to service. So far i dont find any plothole or incongruence with its actions, and your OCs are an interesting bunch, although hopefulle Bare will not be the Itami expy (with respect of the harem that it is getting so far)... about Dalton its not that it is a "dork" when not in combat, thats fine, or even his "mentality" he will change that to become a true soldier sooner or later, it is the fact that i seems that you choose him to be the trouble magnet of the story, all whats happend to him it is because he is in the wrong (right?) place in the wrong moment. I get that he, Gyules and Nellis are the "normal" ones of the squad, but even with that the attitude of Dalton about being a Gears feels off.

With that in mind. Sorry i call BS on excuse 2... Why? with Rory there the Knights at least will reconsider their posture, even if the Order doesnt have Emroy as their patron god, the mere presence of an Apostle of one of their pantheon gods its enough to make people at least try to avoid a confrontation, ergo even if Bozes or Panache are barely containing their ire they will be at least receptive and curious enough to whateaver explanation the Blue Golems and Rory could present... with that out the way the really dumb part either in manga or in the anime was that the JGSDF doesnt ask for several copies of the ceasefire for their recon teams, exactly for this reason, because we need drama.

Ok rant over, keep the good work.
5/21/2019 c10 jaalco
FUCK YES MORE TEDDY BARE
5/21/2019 c10 3Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Never go entirely unarmed when in hostile territory. Especially when away.
Especially when to go do business. Also gears.
So are you going to involve COG on Sera ? (brief POV change)
Maybe conscript locals to fight back on Sera?
5/21/2019 c10 deleted user 262f636
why did you have to go with the idiotic Canon ending? honestly get Dalton out of the team he's risking everybody's lives due to his retardness.
5/20/2019 c10 2headreviewer mk2
Why do i get the feeling prescott will be throwing a military parade for "moral" when they get to sera.
5/20/2019 c10 Guest01