for Semper Invicta

5/20/2019 c9 10Junior VB
Esos bandidos obtuvieron lo que se merecían.
Those bandits got what they deserved.
5/20/2019 c9 Pacman
Why Norma always dies in the fanfics?
5/20/2019 c8 Junior VB
Me pregunto si Dalton va a tratar de acercarse a Piña.

Me gusta la charla entre Bare y Rory.
I wonder if Dalton is going to try to get closer to Piña.

I like the talk between Bare and Rory.
5/20/2019 c10 What the fu
sucks..fuck this.
5/20/2019 c10 5Ethan76
Well done, the taking a leak things fits way better than the original scene. Also, I feel like Myui always should have made this decision. By allowing the new world soldiers to house an embassy in Italica they not only get the resources/soldiers from the new world, but they also get advisors and embassadors. Sure, the Empire would hate to give up a major trading hub, but they already poisoned/salted most of the surrounding area effectively destroying the region. The only real way Italica can even get food is through imports from the new world, at least until they fix the surrounding farms and villages.

The way I understand the system is this, Italica is the capital of a region or hold made up of several villages/towns that all fall under the control of House Formal- Myui. They all pay taxes to Italica, and as such the soldiers from Italica protect and serve all the villages in the Hold.

Italica now has no soldiers and most if not all of the surrounding towns are destroyed leaving only some refugees (I imagine, I mean the bandit army had to get supplies and food and towns and villages are weaker targets than Italica itself). The Empire sanctioned this destruction and as such House Formal would have no choice but to turn to the new world for aid. I mean the Empire essentially declared war on all southern territories with this decree.

Why in the world would a hold stay with the Empire after it attacked them and stole all their supplies. Pina's argument was the attack was in error because she was inside the town, but she did not dispute the decree, meaning nothing would have been an issue if she wasn't there. Myui may be young but you would be an idiot if you didn't acknowledge that, at least as the local ruler.
5/20/2019 c10 1LordGhostStriker
I forgot is this post gears 3 or AU gears 2m
5/19/2019 c7 Carminer88
The fact that you are trying to make this Dalton character into a comic relief in a serious setting is seriously getting cringeworthy.
5/19/2019 c1 Crackhammer94
Oh man, you made the protagonist into a self-loathing, self-humbling, goody-two shoes who can't take a good thing comming his way even if he asked for it. I really hope you man the guy up a little bit and make him come to terms that the world has no place for that kind of attitude when you are about to be going into a frickin combat zone.
5/18/2019 c3 44Wacko12
sheesh, what's with you killing Carmines?
5/14/2019 c9 5Ethan76
I hope the COG establish an embassy in Italica. I would have preferred them taking it over entirely but they already agreed to make Italica a neutral zone. Also, it would be a great way to spread influence and propaganda if they helped rebuild. Maybe even establish schools and hospitals and temporary shelters like the UN does for refugees. This way the city not only feels indebted to them, but starts to absorb their culture.

You made a good point about conscription failing for existing soldiers. They would need to unlearn years of tactics and styles of thinking- Not to mention they are prisoners and always have a chance of betrayal. However forming an auxiliary force from locals, recruited voluntarily to become a "blue gollem" would be fairly easy. The only thing they would have to learn is technology, and that stuff is gonna happen to anybody. Military grade is always more advanced than civilian, and they have no dogma to unlearn.
5/12/2019 c9 Ethan76