for Semper Invicta

4/9/2019 c9 jaalco
i'm now certain that teddy bare is my favourite character of all time
4/1/2019 c9 8Sigma of Prisium
Finished binge reading through the chapters. I will say it's been a god read and not overly generic. Characters that have characters. And overall craziness of GoW seeping into the story.

Siegebreakers indeed. Nice touch on Guyles with the Scorchers and Rory duo. Hehe! Gatling Gun with Bare to deliver the final blow to the siege, and making the bandit leader suffer.
3/26/2019 c9 48Evowizard25
Another really good chapter. The action was epic and the characters were well written with interesting dynamics. I like how they play off the characters of Gate so well. A lot of Gate fics don't really pull that off well, with some even feeling like the authors downright hate some of the characters. This feels like it treats them all with respect. Rory was especially handled well here and the destruction she caused was magnifique. Also kudos for keeping that epic scene where the bandit leader lands on her weapon. Loved everything about this.

Also, don't really know why they refer to her as a child. She's over 900 years old and petite with some curves to her. Yeah she stopped physically aging at 14 but to be honest, I've seen girls older then 14 with that bod. My first girlfriend was 23 and had Rory's body type and size. (Plus Rory's voice is honestly that of an adults.)

Overall a great chapter. Keep up the excellent work.
3/26/2019 c1 Guest
God fucking damnit, Japan does not exist in GOW meaning no Otakus or Manga
3/25/2019 c9 Guest
Damn, loved how you brought out the Vulcan Cannon at the end! So glad to finally see an update after so long!
3/25/2019 c9 3Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R
"Leave her alone evildoer"?
(a facepalm describes adequately).

Anyone who utters such words instantly lose all credibility, respect, and so.
3/25/2019 c8 FanGirl
At least those bandits are not stupid.
163 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »