for Going Greyhound

3/10/2018 c1 AnayaRaK
Loved it! Although... it’s cruel to have an ending like that and leave us hanging! LOL.
3/4/2018 c1 westosobear
Fantastic story! Please continue it!
3/3/2018 c1 jmrbear
I love this one-shot. It would be amazing if you decide to extend it someday.
2/26/2018 c1 2MinervaCullen
Oh shit.
Please please please continue this!
2/26/2018 c1 Tommy14
Thanks for sharing your story.
2/25/2018 c1 1imLOLingallover
Please tell me you are going to extend this ! This is such a good plot ! Pleaseeweee do extend it
2/24/2018 c1 1tinac
Interesting one shot story. To bad the father's do not list did not include how the family would stand by Edward huh?
2/20/2018 c1 1Taylor9901
Ohhh damn.
2/19/2018 c1 SyonaAntonyMasenCullen
are you going to continue the fic?
2/18/2018 c1 amberkey
Oh Lordy! Can’t wait for more!
2/15/2018 c1 7HaylesHayles
what a turnout!
sitting in such a coach is a hassle, sleeping is not possible at all, let alone having sex with a total stranger... oh my. but really interesting. too bad it's only a oneshot, there's so much to ask and soooo much to tell.
thanks for sharing.
2/15/2018 c1 warning67
so please tell me that you did this repost because you want to make this story longer then a one shot please please please please please please please please please please please please please please tell me that is what's happening here because I have been wanting this story to be longer from the time I first read It
2/15/2018 c1 Romana973
Oh please, you need to continue this! Please, please. This was so well written. So many interesting facets thrown out there for us to want more answers, more insights into these characters.

Thanks for re-posting!
2/15/2018 c1 fatisodji
Love it continue please. And Goldielover he got the information from Jasper
2/14/2018 c1 Guest
I hope this means we get to hear more!
40 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »