for Lincoln's Valentines

8/23 c3 Guest
Don't know what happened to you, but I hope you're doing okay.
4/7 c2 Augusto Savius
it's so sad when a good story like that is abandoned.
6/24/2020 c3 3Jairo De la Croix
Wow... This is really good story and fun to read as well. I especially enjoyed the girls conversation in chapter 3. Too bad there aren't any more chapters, but oh well...
5/18/2020 c2 Guest
Awesome! It's really interesting and wholesome how each chocolate appeals to each sister. Great work!
2/20/2020 c3 13NeutralStripes
This is honestly the greatest fic I’ve read in a while who isn’t Flag1991 or AberrantScript. My expectations were kinda low cuz I just found this in a random forum but it’s honestly great. The plot is surprisingly good even though I thought it was gonna be another boring valentines romance thing. And even though I feel like that’s basically what this fic is, the way you deliver it all is just perfect. Love the humor, love the flashbacks, love the dialogue and characters.

If anything, try breaking up the dialogue into different paragraphs so it’s easier to read. But it’s not a big deal tho. Bring out some more chapters plz
2/14/2020 c3 Guest
Please continue it, is one of the most well written Loud House fics I've read.
1/3/2020 c1 elcansado69
3 de enero sin cambio
7/14/2019 c1 Matthew Crispin
Can you please continue
6/20/2019 c3 elcansado69
continalo por favor
6/13/2019 c3 Guest
Aw man... I've been waiting for so long for the chapter 4. When are you going to post. I love what you write. It's so easy and natural to read and keeps me on my toes to know happens next. xoxoxo from me.
6/3/2019 c3 29Draco711
Nice story please continue.
5/1/2019 c3 Guest
Fantastic. Such great character put into this. Lisa was my favorite, mixing up the meta. Just the right amount of heart warming and sleezy, i love it.
4/25/2019 c1 Guest