for Lincoln's Valentines

2/26/2019 c1 elcansado69
continualo
1/17/2019 c3 trickl01
ou wow este fic, bravisimo
1/12/2019 c3 Guest
Sweet and funny. Haven't had a fic make me laugh this much for a long time.
12/3/2018 c1 Agewalker
I'm curious to see where this goes. I hope you update soon.
11/4/2018 c3 JRC1700
Thanks for the chapter! This has got to be one of my favorite fics, and I'm really glad it's still active. Keep up the great work!
10/27/2018 c3 8The Keeper of Worlds
Love this so very much! Eager for more!
10/16/2018 c3 1Testomorph
Really well done can’t waitfor the next update...please
10/11/2018 c3 lee2doie
The Lori and Lisa debate made me cry a bit. I enjoyed how much they cared for their only brother.

During the "Menstrual Synchrony" I noticed Lisa telling Lori about the pills. I wonder if Lori is off her pills, will she seduce Lincoln completely, or will she choose someone else?

Also, I noticed the other elephant in the room: The chocolates. As long the sisters have the chocolate, they will repeat this event all over again.
10/6/2018 c1 MasterNiel34
finally you updated i've been waiting you know.
10/5/2018 c3 Demon420
Dude I can not wait for this next chapter I'm so excited! Even if there is not smut in it yet I'm still excited please do update this really soon or take your time I can wait but other then that keep up the great story :3
P. S. LOVE the long chapters X3
P. P. S I think I understand the Lily situation for a minute there you had me scared haha
10/4/2018 c3 CrazyMowi
Incredible chapter. I hope the next chapter comes out soon :)
10/4/2018 c3 2nuuo
Ah man took me a while reading chapter 3! It was good! I liked tbe parents side story, and the sister's discussion. I felt as if you've done a better job with Lisa doing her best to say messing with Lincoln is not the answer. Problems would be created, Lincoln would definitely be more vulnerable to thoughts of suicide, apathy to commit murder, depression, homosexuality, heck even the younger girls could hurt themselves same way if they force themselves on Lincoln. Usually in other stories if a sister makes this argument it lasts a couple of sentences rather than a couple of paragraphs. At first its like "We're just gonna give him romance advice, and see where it goes..." but Lori sets the ground rule of how its only gonna be a one night thing only and pretend it never happened after that. Then it seems pretty blatant that they're gonna go too far and mess him up. You hit the high notes here!

Can't wait for ch. 4, no clueif you're get into it or build up again with Lincoln needing to be convinced he needs female dickings.
10/4/2018 c3 MrShade13
Finally got around to reading this chapter and I cannot wait to see more coming up!
10/2/2018 c3 P3
I'm really glad to see this again I was super into it when it first came out and I was worried you dropped it. That being said take your time with this story as it is well worth the wait and I'm excited to read more when it gets updated again!
10/2/2018 c3 3BegottenSpud
Good chapter. So little happened, yet so much all the same. As always, I adored your descriptions, and I think the Loud parents’ getaway was an adorable way to start the chapter.

I do agree with GabeClone though— you should work on how you handle how you organize the dialogue. It gets a bit jumbled in the lengthier paragraphs.
The humor was fine. Not out of place, and not overly done, if that’s what you were worried about.

A question I do have is: How did you go about writing Lori’s & Lisa’s argument in a way to convey background music? Did you pick the song, then write the scene in synchronization with the tempo and lyrics, along with relying on the descriptions you provided? ~ I ask because I find it intriguing. I read your authors note before I read the chapter (something I always do), so I anticipated it as I read. It’s definitely something I think you should keep attempting in future chapters.
97 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »