for Lincoln's Valentines

10/2/2018 c3 jasongd
And another great chapter congrats dam this was a long chapter
10/2/2018 c3 Guest
Worth the wait, your doing a fantastic job.

Thank you for your time.
10/2/2018 c3 2Reaper's Blaze
You should really put in more breaks in between paragraphs. The way it is now makes it hard to read with so much text stacked on top of each other.
10/1/2018 c3 2Megaman1549
I love your story, and I kinda hope you have Lincoln know more than the sisters think he does. Also to communicate with the audience you can have it as a sepparate “story” an just call it update or something. That way people don’t get to excited when they see this story updated and it’s just a message to the audience. I know that I personally get annoyed when other authors do that. But keep up the great work, and take your time. It’s better to wait a long time for a good story than have a crappy story on the fast tracks.
10/1/2018 c3 Guest
That was a great chapter
10/1/2018 c3 Lincoln Dimartino Jr
I'm almost not wanting this to just be a one night only thing for the sisters.

But I'm also wondering if there will be a sequel going over how this will change Lincoln himself.
10/1/2018 c3 9gabeclone
You may want to look into finding some way to make it more clear who's talking at any given time. It's usually not immediately apparent.

Other than that, I've been having a good time reading this story.
10/1/2018 c3 8364wii
Wait chapter 11 we're on chapter 3 buddy!
Also glad to see that your alive!
10/1/2018 c1 Guest
Major kudos for updating and adding to your previous chapters.
10/1/2018 c3 Guest
I love this, definitely worth the wait.
9/30/2018 c3 2RwOFogu
i just got done commenting andpoof *, new chapter!
surprised me

i still got that whole chocolate covered Leni picture in my head. Coconut flakes, white chocolate drizzle, whipped cream, maybe toss in a little caramel syrup for color, fashion minded as she is.
Luan, too. Wonder what flavor Linc would like her to wear...
i like it when a story gives me ideas.
9/30/2018 c3 DarkQueen20
love this story is amazing! i hope u will be updated soon for next month or another days.
i love many stories as loud house forever! i ship for loudcest.
9/30/2018 c3 3crazytaxi87
Please continue. I’m lovin it a lot
9/30/2018 c3 nightmaster000
Awesome chapter not going to lie really been looking forward to seeing this story updated again. :)

I'm really psyched to see where this will go, and how the Sisters plan to help Lincoln will turn out. I'm curious will we go into the aftermath, or this story be continued after Valentines Day is over?

Because a part of me can't help but think or wonder that for some of the sisters things won't go according to plan, when it comes to pretending none of this happen once midnight comes. Or their developing and growing beyond brother feelings for Lincoln will stay with them to deal with.
9/30/2018 c2 2RwOFogu
okay, now i want a few of the loud sisters covered in chocolate... man this made me hungry.

very good read! looking foreward to the next chapter.
seeing as it is going to be titled the way it is has me curious as well.
97 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »