for Lincoln's Valentines

4/22/2018 c2 9Teon
please please update soon this is an awesome story, and I just have to know what happens next
4/21/2018 c1 Savage
FUCKING UPDATE
4/15/2018 c2 Silntjr
Really enjoy this so far. It was cool seeing the thought put into each sisters chocolate, and their reactions too. Looking forward to more soon.
4/5/2018 c2 manchua294
All of what DoctorYnot said. These 2 chapters could be an actual episode.
4/4/2018 c2 8The Keeper of Worlds
Oh my Lord, I want more of this soon so badly! Excellent job
4/2/2018 c2 Guest
Hurry up and update itd ben like week since u updated
4/1/2018 c1 Guest
This story is great but you need to update soon i know ur busy but please have a new chapter next week
3/19/2018 c2 Dread55
more?
pleas... ?
3/18/2018 c2 agui972
Great story with even greater addition to detail for the girls characteristics matching their personalities to a tee. Was just expecting a short two-shot, so i found myself ovejoyed to a 12 chapter story. Great chapter and update soon.
3/16/2018 c2 STR2D3PO
Great story so far I have to ask do people really make chocolate peppers like the ones Lynn got or are those something you made up?
3/15/2018 c2 JustMe
Awesome chapter I like it a lot and the fact that it will long Thank You for your work and look forward to the next update thumbs up!
3/15/2018 c2 P3
Wow this chapter was incredible! I enjoyed all the girls reactions, now I'm curious to see what they will do to meet this bar now that it has been set higher. Looking forward to more chapters good luck with your stories.
3/14/2018 c2 RR
Good job
3/14/2018 c2 Valter Grimhart
Given the premise I shouldn't be surprised that it'd be sweet. I now have three cavity's... I'll be sending you my dental bill.
3/13/2018 c2 Zle
Really? 12 chpaters?
God bless you Nosferatu
Worth a wait btw It's really gorgeous
100 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »