for Lincoln's Valentines

2/15/2018 c1 8364wii
Aw how cute!
2/15/2018 c1 Zle
Lincoln's monologues, conversations, circumstances descriptions, etc...
It's just gorgeous! I felt like I was watching an actual cartoon!
Still can't believe that it's your first fic
Please keep up your good work!
2/15/2018 c1 Guest
I love it dude
Plz continie!
2/15/2018 c1 9gabeclone
I usually don't leave reviews to stories, unless I thought there was something wrong with them, or I want to talk to the person writing the story. I'm not leaving a review for either of those reasons in this case. I'm leaving a review because I honestly really like what you've done here. Keep up the good work.
2/14/2018 c1 Anonymous
Love this story! I think Lincoln might be a bit too verbose at times around the beginning -he's only eleven after all- but he's got so much personality (and personality that feels true to the show!) that I can't help but love him. Those elaborate daydreams of his for instance are colorful, endearing and incredibly vividly written, not to mention funny. I normally resent digressions like that in running narratives but here they're written so well that they just serve to make us even more charmed with this playful, imaginative kid. The humor he has too, and the innocence...It's all arranged so expertly. It's incredibly impressive work.

Actually, while I'm on how well you write Lincoln, I thought all the other characters were also wonderfully characterized. I started going sister by sister to say which ones I thought were portrayed best but to be honest everyone is a total bullseye. I can't rave enough about that; this feels like an actual episode of the show at many points. That is to say, I can actually hear the characters saying these lines and behaving the way you've described them to! That's such an important aspect of good fanfiction and it was executed beautifully in this story. You've given them all such great voices.

I could go on and on, but I shouldn't. Suffice it to say I was having kind of a tough day and the brightness and charm of this fic really helped lift my spirits. Being the sort of pervert I am I quite hope things get romantic between Lincoln and his siblings, but even if they don't this was still terrifically cute. I'm glad I took the time to read Lincoln's Valentines and will definitely be keeping up with it from now on.

As a final note, I am sorry if this review seems a little gushing. What can I say though? All a guy can do is be sincere. I really do love it.
2/14/2018 c1 Melody Thunder
Great start and please continue *give you a thumb up*
2/14/2018 c1 XD