for Blond is an Unusual Color

1/22/2020 c1 37cold kagome
lol the kids love steve hair... too bad bucky didnt see it
5/27/2019 c1 SupermarketCrayons
This is adorable! I love Steve kids stories
10/3/2018 c1 Guest
Awww! This was so cute!
It's nice to read fluffy stories like this one
Great job and keep up the good work!
5/26/2018 c1 OneGoldenSnitch
Oh. My. God. I almost died from the cuteness! This is great, I'm in love with this fic. You're an amazing writer, btw. That last sentence was pure perfection! Thank you SO much for writing this! Have a beautiful day :)
5/10/2018 c1 4Candalith11
Pure happiness. Thank you it's so cute and lovely.
4/29/2018 c1 Guest
When T'Challa runs his fingers through Steve's hair? Cutest thing I've ever read. This fic is simply adorable thank you.
3/8/2018 c1 lulu2613
Thats a change its usually the other way around. When kids do its cute. Rightly done!
2/19/2018 c1 Z
This is so sweet. It reminds me of when I went to Haiti and the children wanted to touch our skin and feel our hair. They especially loved blonde and red hair. One thing that was very interesting was that the kids would ask me to lift up my shirt or my skirt because they wanted to see how far the white goes. Thanks for stirring up such wonderful memories!
2/18/2018 c1 Guest
How cute! :)
2/18/2018 c1 46The Wayfaring Strangers
This is so cute. I really enjoyed reading it. :)
2/18/2018 c1 7training to be a fangirl
This is too adorable I can't deal with it AHHHH! Steve humouring children is my new favourite thing thank you for blessing us with this.
2/15/2018 c1 6KaidenDragon
Oh I love it! I can visualize it clearly, Steve surrounded by a bunch of adorable mini humans climbing all over him and trying to pet him, it's an adorable image.
2/15/2018 c1 Whitelion69
This is a very good one-shot.
2/14/2018 c1 9Alaster Boneman
I just came home from watching black pather, good movie when all's said and done

and I have to say this was very cute, who could have know that all red skull, hydra or anyone had to do to stop the mighty captain America was trow overly cute children at him. I also liked the mention of clint here.

as I said before I just came home from watching black panther and I have to say, you got T'Challa's sly humour spot on.

I realise this is likely a one shot, but I need more cuteness in mylife. could you please have Wanda ,Sam and Clint interacting with the kids or doing some other humours things. like maybe Clint getting into a shooting contest with one of the women warriors that fallow the king around. Maybe we can see Wanda using her 'magic' to put on a puptent show like have her 'spells' annamate some dolls and what not.

I know that scot lang (ant man) is back with Hope, Hank and everyone else from the ant man movie in 'ant man and the wasp' but I would be cool to see Scot geek out after seeing all the Wakandan teck.

and sam, and Nat I don't know I'm sure youll think of something cute. and I need more cuteniss

but as it is I give this a 9/10 a very fluffy and cute story I liked it