for Is There Somewhere

11/16/2018 c1 journalsandtea
This story is so heartbreakingly beautiful
6/4/2018 c1 cullensrule
Beautifully written.
6/1/2018 c1 10witchyred
This was both heartbreaking & beautiful. Loved it. Thanks for sharing!
2/24/2018 c1 1tinac
Beautifully written.
2/23/2018 c1 dazzled eyes22
Great story. It definitely pulled me in. I want more.
2/17/2018 c1 ellekat08
It’s painful and heartbreaking but a reality I’m afraid.
2/16/2018 c1 7HaylesHayles
that's the other pov you never want to know, because said person should be the devil, should be the bad guy in the story. yet, without Edward's partner in the picture, nobody would complain or judge.
we only see the poor betrayed wife/girlfriend... we don't take other people's feelings into consideration and point fingers.
still, infidelity is nothing I'd take easily, but this little story is about love and desperation, not about betrayal.
i liked it a lot!
2/15/2018 c1 DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma
Beautifully, poetically written from a POV that is usually judged harshly. But you put it into perspective. Edward is obviously in a loveless marriage/relationship he can’t get out of for whatever reason. They fell completely and entirely in love. Make it right? No. Make it raw, human and understandable? Yes. And that’s a view I’m not sure I’ve fully grasped in a story before. And definitely in not such a short period of time! THAT’S what makes you a brilliant writer...enabling me to see it and understand it without judging it. All I saw was two peeps desperately in love for those moments they shared. And then painfully they separated because it was the right thing to do.
Nice to see you in FicsVille again. Write on...and always write your heart! Love you! {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
- FangirlinGranma Dee
2/15/2018 c1 Romana973
Touching yet heartbreaking scene.
Thanks!
2/15/2018 c1 just for me
Well dam that just broke my heart
2/15/2018 c1 JennBolden9598
Oh my, I feel so bad for them. I’ve missed your writing.
2/15/2018 c1 7Sassy Mami
Heartbreaking :(
2/15/2018 c1 Goldielover
Sad little story. Thanks for it. Good to see you writing again.