for Transcendence

6/2 c7 SarabWalia
I can't believe how different this story is from your time travel one. So wordy, and not in a good way. Literally, this story could be 80% shorter and be unchanged. Too much prose. Too much angst. And oh my fucking god, I hate this Hermione. Why would anyone put up with her?
1/4 c2 Death Lantern
true magic has been reduced to this? concealment, amplification don't even come close to denial of nothing ness, kaleidoscope, heaven feel, numbers reality or blue magic.
11/6/2020 c1 30DalkonCledwin
Just so you know, the word ‘incarnation’ is never used in conjunction with Emiya Shirou in the actual Fate materials. When the word is used, it is in reference to Incarnated Spirits, such as Consort Yu and Arcueid Brunestud.
7/4/2020 c7 Sonia25
You are one of my favourite writter, plz update this ff
6/16/2020 c7 1x102reddragon
Hope to see another update on this gem of a fic sometime..
5/17/2020 c2 4Cbase2013
This is fucking dope.
5/7/2020 c7 Horus456
Love it! More please.
3/26/2020 c7 deadpool76
Loving the story so far. Is it dead? Like a dodo?..
3/22/2020 c7 8Hikari-J
This story reminds me of HPMOR with a hint of Fate... Incredible, keep it up
3/21/2020 c7 mumphie
Well, it looks like you have another winner in this story. I'll start thinking good thoughts and hope that you find your muse again. Would love to see more!
3/20/2020 c4 mumphie
Didn't Dumbledore say that Harry went through some changes and one of them was that his eyesight was fixed? Why does he have new glasses?
3/17/2020 c2 Midoriryu
I was re-reading this story when something caught my attention, which I'm surprised I didn't twig onto before:

"So, here is a quick lesson. You are descended from a legendary mage known as Alduin Peverell, one blessed by three True Magics, the only one of his kind in the world. You are the twenty-first descendant of his line."

Is the fact that Harry is the twenty-first magically significant in this story? As in 3 x 7? The fact that Alduin was the seventh in the Peverell line would also seem to play into it.
1/10/2020 c2 kyoshi711
Your story is just so boring. Tell a story not write a dictionary. It's like talking about a gunfight and all you do is describe how the gun was invented and made to work. Boring!
12/10/2019 c6 reader0007
red shadow... counter guardian right?
11/22/2019 c3 Schaal Michael