for Golden Balance

5/28 c9 Camiyah
Omg I love Chapter 9 so emotional yet makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside I have have been a fan since I was 6 I am 11 now and this is a in my top 10 Miraculous Ladybug Fanfictions that I've read
11/28/2019 c10 1World Maker 777
I loved how you made the Kwamis’ Act like literal gods, and gave them more than just a petty Lucky charms/cataclysm. But actually give them things like “golden touch“ or, my personal favorite, “black death“. Seriously; these ideas were sure genius: do you think I could borrow this idea for my own fanfiction? No pressure, but I think it would definitely help with a few ideas.
3/26/2018 c10 5GRnickimartins
Although sadness of no more chapters from this series has overwhelmed me, I am inspired to continue my upbring wait till I read another fascinating story by you, snafsnaf
3/21/2018 c10 Guest
Thanks for the story. I really enjoyed it.
3/21/2018 c10 22leafgreenflower
Loved this! The only thing I wish you'd added is them sending a selfie to Alya with a caption something like "Romantic walk on the beach!", just so that her head would explode (but also so that she'd start working out that Marinette and Adrien were both OK and fine).
3/21/2018 c10 Guest
I liked it and I liked how you ended it too, seeing the aftermath not just ending it straight after hawkmoth's defeat
3/18/2018 c8 leafgreenflower
I love that you've written the kwamis as powerful in their own right rather than just supporting (supportive!) characters. That touch of Other is perfectly handled.
3/18/2018 c9 Guest
Woah. What an amazing story. I liked what you wrote about ladybug bringing balance and hence needing to be the one that ended things. And in circles back to the title ;). Interested to see the aftermath.
3/10/2018 c7 Guest
THIS IS LITERALLY ONE OF THE BEST MLB'S FANFICTIONS I'VE READ
continue
3/10/2018 c7 Anonymous Person
That just got a lot more complicated exceedingly quickly. Particularly with the bits and pieces of info about the previous holders.
3/11/2018 c7 SharmClucas
This chapter was kind of creepy. Tikki has never before seemed so inhuman. I hope Marinette decides to trust Adrien. "A person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it." - Jean de La Fontaine. I think that applies here, where if they try to hard to avoid a disaster from our kids being in love then they could easily create it by the kids not having the emotional support of each other that they need here.
3/8/2018 c1 michelle
Very inspiring, I really enjoyed the hesitation from Chat. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
3/6/2018 c6 6Misheru Haruno
EEEEEEK Can't wait for next chapter(s)! Keep up the good work! Love the story so far btw!
3/5/2018 c5 28MsBlackOut
I'm intrigued and looking forward to the next instalment :)
2/28/2018 c4 InfiniteClockWise
Hmm interesting. HawkMoth seems colder toward his own son in this fanfic. But I am not complaining. Great job. Loving it so far. And wondering how all of this will go down. Keep up the good work!
18 Page 1 2 Next »