for Fated

3/27/2019 c6 Washedawaycloud
Ahhhh, I adore this. So good!
3/25/2019 c6 Moonsong78
Read all six chapters in one go and loving this!
5/22/2018 c6 3pagan-seijou
Charity is all of us. LOL! What did she call him? Why are they so familiar with each other? Does. Not. Compute. But really, I hope she warms up to Rey. Maybe see that Snoke was inherent evil wrapped up in a gold bathrobe. I can't wait for the next chapter! I do so like where this is going!
5/22/2018 c5 pagan-seijou
I like it! And I like that the only thing to rattle Tattooine is the flying cheese wedge of doom in the sky!
5/12/2018 c6 2acetwolf94
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
5/6/2018 c6 QwertyStrange
I KNEW I’d love that assistant! I love getting the outsider’s point of view in reylo stories! So fun!
5/4/2018 c6 7ToughSpirit
Damn Hux! Hope Rey and Kylo get outta there. Interested to see more reactions with Sol.
5/4/2018 c6 14Sweet Trufflepuff
Love the by-play. Freaked out assistant is always good. And I can see you are having fun with this story. Glad to see it.
5/4/2018 c6 superstarem
Gah love love. Can’t wait to see what happens next
5/3/2018 c6 ldsrsc
Hux, that old cockblocker.
5/3/2018 c6 2CarissaRae
Ha ha ha .. i love the shock of the assistant realizing Kylo and Rey's romantic relationship... I enjoyed that Kylo ignored it ... it's about time they had another chance to be together...
5/3/2018 c6 Shestoolazytologin
poor Sol... XD can't these two get a moment of peace? ugh stupid Hux!
4/26/2018 c5 7ToughSpirit
Really glad to see an update on this fic. Cant wait for Rey and Kylo to see one another.
4/25/2018 c5 ldsrsc
This was an intense chapter! I'm super excited for the next one!
4/25/2018 c5 2CarissaRae
I love them working together to figure things out... I enjoy their give and take relationship. He gives credits and she takes them. She gives advise and he takes it. They don't even realise how much they are supporting each other. I'm eager for more!
58 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »