for Chasm

6/30/2021 c1 1peppermint113
I'm hooked! Your writing is fantastic and leaves me on the edge of my seat.
12/14/2020 c5 unimpededperson1
Thank you so much for updating this fanfic despite being very busy now with life really thank you! I thought this fanfic would no longer continue or would take much longer time to be updated, it's a good thing I began reading this just a month ago so I didn't have to experience waiting for much longer than that. It's been almost 5 years since I came back to reading fanfictions and you're one of the writers whose works I remember and loved. Take care and do what you have to do
7/22/2020 c1 respectjounin
Thank you, by god, for creating this story! Your world building is immaculate! I freaking love this story so far. GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
12/31/2019 c4 A Heart of Ink
You said this chapter took a lot out of you, but it definitely shows in the writing! T
12/13/2019 c4 kittykat6625
thankyou for updating another great chapter cant wait to see what happens next in this story please update soon

love kittykat6625
12/12/2019 c4 1Hana-Taisho
I don't mind how long of chapters your write, as long as you enjoy it!
I wouldn't think Shisui could just "shed off" the infection he has. I do hope he does need true help with antibiotics( Sakura gotta get her hands on some)
I was so happy With how calm Itachi was, It was relaxing to read him this way.
Can't wait to see how Sakura sleeps being handcuffed to the bed.. ( dirty joke placed here) didn't know Tsunade was in to that!
Thank you so much for this lovely update!
12/12/2019 c4 2Sailor Tiamat
Loved the new chapter! I like the messy way you write Sakura's mental state. It feels more real that way.
12/12/2019 c4 olly1107
Once again, godly work. Also made me very sad so thanks for that I’ll go to sleep crying. Thank you for the great chapters :)
7/18/2019 c3 A Heart of Ink
So happy to see an update! I got chills the first time I read this story, it was so unexpectedly dark and intriguing. I just reread it once I saw ch. 3 was up and it still pulled me in and made me feel like I was Sakura, experiencing everything she was, despite the 3rd person writing.
As for your struggles with Madara's head, I think the wolf/dragon head would be really badass. Is he ever going to have a human form? I'm happy with the way Tsunade was brought in, I think her personality is a great way to further Sakura's character development. Are other main characters like Naruto and Sasuke going to be brought in at any time as well?
Excited to read more!
7/8/2019 c3 Sailor Tiamat
I enjoyed reading this chapter. I think Sakura and Tsunade's relationship felt natural and not forced. As for the plot bits, they felt seamless. Lovely work! And welcome Back!
7/7/2019 c3 Guest
I'm so very glad to have you back! Thank you for chapter 3, I enjoyed it very much!
2/9/2019 c2 Misaki Okui
Ahhhhhh this story is fabulous. The writing style is amazing and I just need to see more of this world. It's fantastic and I can't wait until the next update! (but no rush, take your time)
9/5/2018 c2 Guest
Wow.
Wow.

WOW.

I read this and couldn’t bring myself to do anything else. This story is so raw, so horrifying, and yet the monsterdiddling shipper in me is gleeful as all hell.
8/19/2018 c1 2P0larize
This story is so interesting. You’re truly a gifted writer!
8/4/2018 c2 Guest
Absolutely stellar. This is one of the only good long horror fanfics I’ve read in ages. I really appreciate this story line. It’s captivating to read about this AU. The characters are kinda different and you’ve sort of made them your own which I love. Normally people would whinge about OCCness but I’m really loving it. This is a real joy to read. Thank you for putting in the effort of making this for everyone to read.
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »