for Chasm

7/15/2018 c2 Guest
You have such a raw and brutal writing style I am IN LOVE. Such an accurate portrayal of the ways thoughts spiral in a panic attack. It’s almost scary how similar my thoughts get when things trigger my PTSD. Sakuras mental state is exactly as damaged as it should be in her situation and I love that you’re showing that. This story is so beautifully written while also being so harsh, the detail given is just amazing. Like your world building sucks me in so deeply. I’ve been so excited for this update because so many times since reading the first chapter I would go to bed and while I was trying to get to sleep I would imagine what could come next in this fic. I’m so curious as to what will happen now, and what sort of connection Skullface will make with Sakura. How can she understand them? Is Danzō shady in this fic? So many questions I can’t wait for this to be continued. I hope our girl Sakura can get reunited with at least one other person from Konoha, though with her luck who knows. Thank you so much for posting!
7/13/2018 c2 1Hana-Taisho
OH GAWD! OH GAWD, SAKURA ALMOST DIED AGAIN!
I freaked out loudly(with a very girlish scream) and found a hiding place to read this!
God i Love the 'riding' the Deer, and i didn't think you 'ripped off' from anyone. I think its a great idea! I was mystified, reading how Sakura got the Deer. It made me pretty excited to see it and think about it in my head.
Reading how Madara and Sakura meet that second time, HOW THE HELL DID he get threw the water? since they don't have wings. I don't think he could just walk across the water? Could he?
I hope we meet more Uchiha(monsters) I do hope you can make them apper.
I Loved Tsunade, and how she basicly stole Sakura table to play a game! a Dino Game at that! HA! I laughed at it. I wish Sakura had just a bit more of a back bone when Tsunade stole her table from her. But thats okay. and it makes sense now that you explained it in you Authors Note here at the end.
GOD THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH! i loved this update! It makes me so excited to see more of it. It gives me goosebumps when I think about this story!
Thank you again for writing this!
7/13/2018 c1 Guest
Wow. Your writing is impeccable and ability to move in a story is fantastic
7/13/2018 c2 2Sailor Tiamat
Loved the new chapter!
7/13/2018 c2 olly1107
Omg I love this story so much! I was really looking forward to this update. My heart was pumping so hard while I was reading this chapter. I hope you will be well rested while you are on leave :)
7/9/2018 c1 8SheWroteintheWind
Oh my goodness! You’re back! You were one of the first authors that really got me hooked on Naruto fanfiction so I was super happy to see you’re back at it.

This story was intense, like, I needed to catch my breath while reading it because the way you wrote all the action and desperation and panic that Sakura was experiencing left me as spent and physically exhausted as she must have been.

This is lovely and I hope you continue it. I know these huge chapters are a major labor of love and you deserve more reviews, but I hope you continue with them because I love diving into them. Thank you so much!
6/5/2018 c1 Guest
I swear, your writing gets better and better with each entry. I love and appreciate the work and effort you put into your work. I'll definitely be coming back to this soon.
(P.S. you should do some type of update or epilogue of urban college... maybe pein proposes or they move in together)
5/28/2018 c1 2Sailor Tiamat
Your first chapter is extremely enthralling; I couldn't stop reading. I like how you painted Sakura as a real person going through some traumatizing shit. It really helped me get into the suspense aspect of your story.

So yeah, I love your work!
5/23/2018 c1 2Evanelle
This story is really interesting, and I am curious to see what happens next. :)
5/17/2018 c1 1Mia Renally
Holy Hell that was exhilarating.

I am absolutely mesmerized by this universe. The concept is so vivid and clear but also extremely mysterious and I am dying for the next chapter! I love how realistic this Sakura is. I'm excited for the next time she picks up her steal bat!

Beautiful. Wonderful story so far.
5/9/2018 c1 strange
The worldbuilding in this is so good. Extremely creative. I'm excited to see what comes next.
4/14/2018 c1 1CrystalHeart27
*unholy screeching* holy shit StormDragon666 back at it AGAIN after years waaaaaat. I'm so glad I found you again (seriously lol it's been like a decade since I first discovered you and obsessively read your works). This fic is such a gem, and I'm incredibly sad and upset you're not getting even a fraction of the traction you used to get back in the day. People are silly, you're an amazing writer and an OG creator on this hellsite. Thank you for giving writing another shot, I'll be keeping an eye out for you :) WELCOME BACK BABY!
4/12/2018 c1 Guest
Pleas continue this story! It is freaking amazing!
4/12/2018 c1 BillyBobBoo
This is such a good story! I'm so happy I found it. Def deserves more people to read it. Thanks for posting it :)
3/4/2018 c1 1Hana-Taisho
This was a bit hard to read at first, but i quickly began to enjoy it. I feel like bashing my head in a wall since i have to wait for another chapter to come out.
Can't wait to see what happens. I to love long chapter-ed stories. It makes them special.
37 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »