for Chasm

2/28/2018 c1 9callmeportgas
I could not put this down! Man, you know how to have your readers at the edge of their seats huh?
2/23/2018 c1 1GwimGwim
Holy. I started reading this while being dead tired. I didn't stop. I'm addicted. Thank you for this.
2/21/2018 c1 momoko09
This is so great I love this so much. I enjoy how you make Sakura strong but still extremely vulnerable in these difficult time. I hhope sh finds someone soon or at least find out why these creatures keep showing up. Keep uip the wonderful work!
2/19/2018 c1 Netag Silverstar
Oh man. This killed me.

I am so happy to see you posting again, I loved your work under your old name and you don't disappoint now!

This is intense, terrifying, amazing and excellently written. And I am kind of scared of the next chapter, as this one evoked such a strong feeling of disgust and fear (this is not a bad thing, your work is just that powerful and compelling) that I feel a little overwhelmed by the prospect of a second chapter.

I loved your word choice and the sheer sense of dread and horror here, it's amazing!

I really appreciate how long this chapter is, and I am looking forward to seeing more of your work in the future.

(hopefully by then I will be less scared and more excited for the fic. I'll still read it though, no matter what.)
2/19/2018 c1 kvinne som elsker
really happy and surprised to see you uploading again!
my thoughts:
your Sakura is very well written. I was so drawn into her story and journey. your thoughts and feelings were very understandable and your wrote her trauma/heaviness well. I felt her disappointment, pain and anger, but also her brief contentment. the paper house scene stuck me so vividly. I'm definitely interested in what this is going.
2/18/2018 c1 Harlequin45
I can't tell you how pleasantly surprised I was to wake up and find you uploaded a story! I've always been a fan of your works and so very happy to see you're back. I'm really liking this story so far, its definitely interesting and different, all in the best ways. I can't wait to learn more about these creatures and the world you created!
2/17/2018 c1 liana2225
I don't even know how to accurately describe how amazing this story is. Everything about it, from the descriptions, the characters, and the atmosphere had me completely engrossed in reading the chapter. I'm already deeply in love with this story, and I can't wait to read more. This fic is a hidden gem that everyone needs to read.
37 « Prev Page 1 .. 3