FanFiction.Net
for Lord Of Shadows

5/16/2018 c5 woodssaayy
more chapters please! loving it so far!
3/22/2018 c3 gangui
i do not know a lot about overlord only the anime and while the dread thing seem to be bad maybe even op the story is good I mean tyr wasn't even nessecery the templar would have made a good story alone cause it would be some to face Momonga and if you ever wish to rewritte since lot of ppl gave a bad rewiew for some reason wich i found stupid but yeah that my opinion making a story where you put that guy lvl 1 and grinding tought the new world to become lvl 100 again and on the way he has to fight Momonga create a guild/order and train NPC and since he lvl 1 NPC would be a threat something that would make the story incredibly interesting and make him sensible to their fate unlike Momonga is and gave him a real reason to hate i believe would make a superb story but Lord of Shadows is also good it original and well written writing a story with so much oc and event you create is hard but those are always the best don't let other tell you otherwise and even if in the end that one is not the best you'll only have learn from it and you'll make even better one and i truly believe that you will be able to make a master piece very soon if you continue to stop doing what you love even if other tell you otherwise or if you suck (which you don't) cause in the end the only thing that matter is you ,how you feel and what you want to do and become! Have a good day ,I hope you update very soon i'll be following that story!
3/14/2018 c2 shiroryuu012
wrong with OC again human race doesn't have racial level they just have job class

just look at aura and mare they just have job class

before start a story you need gather some necessary information for your story
2/28/2018 c1 V for Valentine
Not even the most unique heteromorph player have racial of 50 level. Look at the character sheets from kugane and learn more to improve your OC. The best i've known so far is just 30 level in racial
3/1/2018 c2 2Hero600
you know humans do not have racial levels right?
Also, dreads seem like an NPC exclusive race, just like dragons were because of how powerful they are.
2/28/2018 c1 shiroryuu012
are just me or this playet have 105 level
2/28/2018 c2 Arkham Wyntier
OK cool, we have an actual rival for this story instead of just curbstomping everything like Ains. I can work with this. Punctuation got better this time too.
I feel like Hughes is gonna make a great antagonist, just from how he's using the traditionally heroic roles, just like how Ains and Tyr use traditionally evil ones.
2/28/2018 c2 Allhailthesith
When it comes down to it the new world means shit and your story is just going to be one Lvl 100 and npcs vs another Lvl 100 and npcs Considering a Lvl 100 could probably kill the entire new world by themselves.
2/21/2018 c1 Arkham Wyntier
I really love your story and character idea, as I love stealth and darkness based characters. I'm very interested to see what kind of NPC's a guild of spies and assassins has.

However, your punctuation is really to terrible. I counted seven incorrect sentences before I finished the introduction. I'd like to keep reading this, but you might want to get someone to proofread and edit for you. Have you considered a beta reader?
2/19/2018 c1 3Zandaino-Nova-Ari
Your racial levels and class levels are backwards