for Dissonance

12/7/2019 c8 xfel
Too sad that there isn't more, this was great!

I particularily like the PRT interview. Consider how difficult this must be politically. On one hand, you have child protection and such, it really seems prudent to have laws in place to allow for an intervention. On the other hand, there are second generation triggers, and exposing the parent's identity would be dangerous.
10/12/2019 c8 PasiveNox
hmmmmm great
10/12/2019 c2 PasiveNox
great
6/11/2019 c8 thatonecorellian
jedi! taylor would be badass
11/29/2018 c8 Kushiban
Moar !

Hello,
I like your work on this, it's great. I do "need" more though ...

I don't realy mind you not knowing about starships, because fi you did, you wouldn't have chose a V-19 :)
They were used only by Clones, and out of service long before the end of the Clone wars, replaced by the ARC-170. Jedis used Actis or ETA-2s. Also, V-19 and all the Jedi ones need hyperspace rings as they don't have an hyperspace module inside the starship :) They also can't be fited with 2 seats, theirs is just no room for that ;)

Rant about starships finished, as I sais, I realy like this story. If I were a writer I would have writen a story about Taylor finding an Holocron in the forest during summer camp, but your take on a Jedi Taylor is so much better :)
A youngling Taylor with a real teacher would make so much sense, and I realy want to know how will she react to her mother death (if it ever happens)...

Thank you and keep up the good work :)
Regards,
Kushiban
10/29/2018 c3 8RHJunior
Looks like mom needs to un-learn some of the worst errors of the Jedi way. Unconditional love is the stuff of life! It IS the Force.
10/29/2018 c1 RHJunior
NINE planets, dammit. PLUTO FOREVER!
7/7/2018 c8 5WBXtreme234
Please update this!?
6/20/2018 c1 20demonic hellfire
Is Annette Revan?
6/9/2018 c8 10The Nachoman
Hi.
So, a Worm crossover where Annette is a Jedi in hiding?
Well, let us hope that Jedi awareness will keep the lady from dying in traffic. And let's hope that she will also train Emma to not be such a fair weather friend.
4/19/2018 c8 Guest
Yes, this WILL turn into a disaster. Interesting to note that Adam recognizes that the PRT are soul-less assholes (after all, he wouldn't *lie* to a child...). Rare to find someone so cognizant of their own dickishness.

Fun fanfic. I hope it will continue (and that the Annette death and Emma things won't be forced to happen despite the WILDLY different story background). Good luck with your writing.
4/16/2018 c1 ggf1
nice. looking forward to more.
thanks
4/3/2018 c8 bladesbane
Im just sitting here entertained by the idea of this fic, the idea of vader realising that he's missed a jedi and hunting annette down to earth, only to make to much of a deal o himself on arrival, and Scion deals with him... that would be amusing.
53 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »