for Partners?

1/19 c12 Guest
Why does he call voldemort, voldemorte
1/11 c125 AngelAlexG
I really liked this story but I really don't understand why I added so many OCs in relation with Harry but not added Hermione.
1/9 c83 Takemikazuchi25
I've really enjoyed the story so far, up until now. Nobody cares about this Peter prewette that you're trying to make into a second main character. It seems as if you were running out of plot ideas and decided to go all over the place with mini main characters.
1/7 c93 Redhorseman25
Great story. Probably the best ive ever read up untill it started following peter prewett as much as harry potter. I lost interest after that. Your story your choices but it appears your making him into another main character and to be honest no one cares about a prewett
12/17/2020 c5 stylo1
casting oaths not swearing them.
bellatrix apparating to grimwauld a place under the fidelius
sirius making harry his heir which for some reason makes him of age.
chapter no longer then 2k

yeah this is quite the trashy story
12/12/2020 c146 Hawkbill666
I liked this very much
12/12/2020 c28 SleepIsMeantToBeOverdosed
The Triforce of the Wives. Courage, Heart, Mind.
11/28/2020 c146 SleepIsMeantToBeOverdosed
Poor little Albus. I actually expected he'd be in a mental hospital in a straight jacket rocking back and forth in a padded room trapped in a living dream rather than a nursing home.
11/21/2020 c101 harper230
It is one of the best Harry Potter and you included Princess Diana.
11/19/2020 c1 Ghost500098
best multiple wives fiction ever!
11/4/2020 c146 Caliban03
"Long" and nice story
I appreciated the parts with dreams and some reactions from their gardian angels as well
10/29/2020 c146 jimmy.oz
That was a great story. only suggestion would be to have a lemon for each of the wives but it wasn't really needed. just because of how the story is would be nice.
10/29/2020 c146 masterdude94
Well this story is fantastic! Excellent work!
10/19/2020 c1 Tactical-Magician
Fantastic story.
9/6/2020 c14 10stevem1
I like this story.

This chapter is concerning on two fronts. First, the dark lord isn’t going to hunt them any harder. He was already moving heaven and earth and will continue to do so. Second, allowing the order to come and go is a massive security issue.
1,519 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »