for The Case Of The Missing Escort

5/27/2021 c2 Guest
Very sweet, and a creative premise.
7/18/2020 c1 Willa
This was touching
5/11/2020 c1 FranLiaDEACTIVATED
I am a fan of angst fanfiction. I will not deny that, but when I read halfway this chapter, I really felt for Haymitch. His sadness, his despair. I got depressed and I wanted his suffering to stop and I hoped Effie wasn’t dead. I actually did believe that she was dead and I was getting more sad with each word read.

Imagine my happiness when she comes back and Haymitch found his reason for a living again.
5/11/2020 c2 FranLiaDEACTIVATED
I really love this AU fanfiction! I noticed that there isn’t a “C” mark for completed work. It might be completed or you might’ve not had the time to change that. I would have loved to read more chapters. It would be cool to see how Effie would adapt to her new home in District 12 with her new family, go through new trials due to her PTSD. I wonder if she met Gale in District 2 during her stay or at least she saw him from afar.

Seriously I really love this fanfiction. I cannot say this enough.
7/15/2019 c2 Juju
Oh my god... what could I say ? This story would have deserved to be longuer, it’s so brillant. I have read most of your stories ; like my favourite « fire and ice », but this one... I didn’t except it to be so amazing. I loved how Haymitch was without Effie, it was heartbreaking but looked so real. The way you wrote him, I have no words. Magic maybe, or incredible. Their reunion was also pretty great. So thank you for giving me so many emotions, I couldn’t sleep and I thought « oh let’s try this ff » and now I am crying. Hope you will one day write a longuer story based on something like that ! Thank you
1/10/2019 c2 13Fische
"This was supposed to be a bonus scene..." - XD you know, standard length for that would be a few hundred or max about 1000 words not a complete lengthy one-shot. So glad you don't do standard. ;)

I really liked that it was mostly good memories that came to mind when they contemplated each other. So often in fics like that it's about how much they suffered and all the nightmare-inducing-stuff that happened before and it clearly was there in the last chapter and quite definitely will come back the next days. But it's nice that their reunion is untarnished by that and it's just about getting reaquainted and becoming whole again.
1/10/2019 c1 13Fische
"It's her birthday." - i think this greatly atests to how much in sync they were. 'cause he still remembers her birthday when he probably doesn't bother paying attention to the days gone by.

"Thom's Samoyed just got a litter of puppies and..." - somehow makes this feel like an gone-wrong-AU to "April Showers". .

This was so heart-breaking to read. So glad they still got their happy ending. 3
9/29/2018 c1 1Bookwormkat1
favourite part was peeta's delight that katniss found her. lovely story!
3/24/2018 c2 InnaraLee
Love it ... would love a third chapter! You know the toasting part . XD
3/9/2018 c2 Guest
More?
3/3/2018 c2 Guest
I lovedd it! You are amazing!
3/2/2018 c2 1Alwaysheretome
I loved this story so much and I'm so glad you wrote the second part! I would love it if you wrote any other one shots for this, I'd love to see them learning to live together and move on!
2/27/2018 c2 14Kikitha2210
I really really loved it even if I cried 1 chapter and half the other one. Please never stop writing hayffie!
2/27/2018 c1 Kikitha2210
I'm reading this. I'm not even half way into the first chapter and I'm taking a break because the tears won't let me keep reading :'( (don't worry though... best stories I've read are the ones that make me cry the most)
2/25/2018 c1 Guest
I loved it! Also the name Gail took a little while to click but I’m definitrly a fan ;)
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »