for Fed Up Lincoln

11/22/2020 c14 5ninjakingofhearts
You're a jerk for making Lincoln out of his character!
9/23/2018 c14 18ramasioti100
These one shots are great. You should totally do "Girl Guru", after reading "Tricked", I so want Lincoln to pay his sisters back for eating the chocolate, or even "Brawl in the Family"
7/3/2018 c14 2Delquea
This is both satisfying and hilariously confusing.

And red star 6, speak more sense boi.
7/3/2018 c2 84668212
:) Lincoln is a SAVAGE
7/2/2018 c14 3Redstar940
it kinda happen when the fucktard blargsnarf making pics of the episode "where's clyde" it's about the sleep over instead of what u saw on the show, they made one that the whole loud sisters and mom fucking clyde because he was "bigger" and they didn't care about lincoln, even they made one with ronalda "ronnie-anne and her mom cheating on lincoln that got me pissed off and hated clyde for good
7/2/2018 c14 Redstar940
that what happens when a girl "ronalda/ronnie-ann" who is dating from a previous relation and she dumps him for another man because of either money, fame, player, popularity, a bully toward others "assholes" or because he has a bigger "log" than the other guy and u said that u never love the guy"lincoln" in the first and to be a loser for the rest of his life and left him heart broken. later after sex with random guys and the fucktard, when the person and the girl finds out the she's pregnant, the fucker has one thing in common, "never taking responsibility nor really care about it but himself ", dumps her and leaves her like a used worn out sex toy for a better one, so the girl went to the previous guy "lincoln" and beg to be the father of a child he knows or have nothing about, well that's the consequences she faces. And remember kids assholes only care for what u have not who u r. And girls. be with a guy who truly love and cares for u.
7/2/2018 c14 loudhousefan1234
Lincoln a badass...I like badass lincoln!
6/14/2018 c13 loudhousefan1234
I love this it males me laugh my ass off
6/14/2018 c9 loudhousefan1234
Nigga you spelled actually wrong
6/7/2018 c13 Guest
And Chaz his his booty slapped in the jail shower’s. The End
6/6/2018 c2 Sharquan
woah nigga you bros are roasted shit
4/25/2018 c11 Guest
I think this one might have been disproportionate retribution on Linc's part.
4/24/2018 c9 Guest
Thick skinned Lincoln is hardcore.
4/24/2018 c9 1Red the Pokemon Master
I honestly don't like this chapter because it's on one of my favorite episodes.
3/24/2018 c6 commie