FanFiction.Net
for It's rude to make out at other people's weddings

3/29/2020 c1 derekctomlinson
lol astrid smirking at her boyfriend a cornered hiccup it's just one kiss no one is watching us
7/28/2019 c1 hiccstridlover12
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute it would have been even more cute if after the wedding hiccup and astrid had a long and passionate kiss so adorbs
1/18/2019 c1 54Canon Archives
Very cute, and I totally did get the fandom joke ;)
But actually the end was particularly sweet because Hiccup is just good that way 3
6/19/2018 c1 Guest
Please do not say god bless u
3/25/2018 c1 Guest
the title is the best
2/22/2018 c1 20Noctus Fury
Hey, you're back! Sorry for not replying sooner. FFN has just gone back online and giving me my over-due notifications. I'm so happy. And I saw your stories and I'm now reading them.

I love this. Hopefully, I'll be able to make some fix-it fics in the future. There are many things that I need to change and fix - including the season finale episode. Too many plot-holes. Ugh!
2/19/2018 c1 Guest
Good addition to this episode. Thank you.
2/19/2018 c1 Guest
LOL
2/20/2018 c1 32thepurplewriter333
Very cute and funny! Haha, leave it to Hiccup and Astrid to kiss at someone else's wedding... Great job!
2/20/2018 c1 14Thisizausername
That was great! All the characters were written perfectly! I didn't know I needed this to be honest...
2/19/2018 c1 2SoMeOnEnEw8
The series is not a joke, don’t be rude, if that’s ur opinion so be it but put it somewhere else. Anyways good story,
2/19/2018 c1 33DaisyTheDoodleDog
So cute! You should write a chapter about them finding that “secluded place.”
2/19/2018 c1 Antox
Even small fics like these make my life complete! Cant wait to see more.
2/19/2018 c1 4CajunBear73
Glad Hiccup was able to forestall Tuff's taunting and Astrid's 'willingness' to go full bore makeout while so close to another's nuptials...

But, afterward, all restraints are off...

CB73