for My 4 Plus 1 Things

1/26 c1 4Fern Kelley
Aaah I love this series! This is amazing writing and such an awesome plot! Also the scene with Thor and Loki at the party legit made me cry, and I almost wanted Loki to die myself as he tried over and over again. This is amazing, you should be really proud!
11/17/2020 c1 1ParadoxWrites
Damn that was deep. I loved that so much and I almost cried, an amazing one shot i loved it so much
6/22/2018 c2 70Whirlwind421
Sadness...I enjoyed this story too. :D
6/22/2018 c1 Whirlwind421
Heart broken! Though, I really loved this story! It was so brilliant! I don't think I can do enough exclamation marks! It was so beautiful and sad. Brilliant story! I absolutely love your writing.

I actually read the story title slightly different. I thought the second part was that they almost killed Loki. So, I was a bit surprised when he did die in the end! LOL...

Oh, the two memories were just perfect. I absolutely loved the bunny one. Too cute. But, I loved the one with the two brothers. I don't think I am express just how sweet and perfect I thought that was. ! Thanks for such an amazing read!
5/13/2018 c3 19AndurilofTolkien
Very sweet and emotional
4/15/2018 c1 Guest
Wow...my heart is broken
4/15/2018 c3 Guest
I'm in love with this already...please update soon
4/11/2018 c1 18azureLuna11
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT IM ALREADY LOVING THIS AU? ! ? ? ? ? IT'S AMAZING!

And im just gonna thank the norns that u didn't make this... 'Thorki'. Im sorry, but that ship plus GamoraxNebula, are just plain gross to me. I've always seen all of them as siblings, so to see them as couples is just...nope. I don't like it...

ANYWAYS!
Damn I feel your pain. I was planning on going on the 26th like the rest of planet earth. But then I remembered about certain plans with family that I can't exactly skip. Bc if I did, then my grandma would do who knows what to me so yeah. Im probably going to have to stay off the Internet for a bit :(

Btw, I thought I posted this review earlier...then I saw it glitched and didn't post, so so sorry about that :(

*MEGA THUMBS UP*
4/10/2018 c3 UTBS 279
First off, I need to tell you that this is very exciting, yet another wonderful chapter, and SEVENTEEN MORE DAYS TILL INFINITY WAR HAS GOT ME GOING LIKE-
-Used To Be Something 279
4/9/2018 c3 azureLuna11
Oh my god, im so sorry, know you're going to hate hearing this...

But I think something might've glitched bc this chapter isn't readable :(
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »