for The Demon King of Fiore

10/6 c1 N2
Please continue.
11/27/2018 c1 3Doomson
This is very good. I wouldn't mind seeing him paired with Mirajane but it's your choice. I look forward to reading more.
3/29/2018 c1 Guest
Kyoka. KYOKA. KYOKA. KYOKA
2/23/2018 c1 ChunkyFunkyMunky
I am going to miss your previous story since it was pretty interesting; I am more skeptical of this story having more Code Geass aspects. It is nice that it will not be a harem, but it would be weird to pair him with an Etherius, considering, I am assuming, Lelouch is related to Zeref and that they are deformed non-human.
2/21/2018 c1 1OBSERVER01
well now, this looks very promising.
2/21/2018 c1 Never- enough7407
Pretty good start.

Lelouch doing uncharacteristic things for a mage in this series - being discreet, is very refreshing to read.
Slight WoW elements are pretty nice as long as you don’t go crazy on them.
The pairing problem could be addressed with just adding Kallen or Cera and giving them the needed skill set.
But if you want to stick to the Fairy Tail pairing, I am ok with pretty much all the possibilities you showed. It’s a shame that Ultier isn’t in the pull though :( Her ability could open so many options for Lulu. Mira and Angel are by far my favorites though.
Can’t wait for the next chapter.
2/20/2018 c1 The Coke-aholic
I'm calling it now; Lelouch's teacher is Zeref trying to atone for what Britannia has become by destroying it. Not a bad first chapter, though gonna have to see more.
2/20/2018 c1 11ENDDRAGON369
I vote for Kagura and Seilah.
2/20/2018 c1 superpierce
good so far hope to see the next chapter.
2/20/2018 c1 Guest
Good story keep it up. And while it might be unoriginal I am a big fan of lelouch and cc and if she is immortal in this world she could be extremely powerful. However what I’m most excited for is when lelouch returns to fairy tail destroyed especially if Nunnally was hurt.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service