for My Name Is A

4/4/2018 c3 Animorphfan
So, when do I get control of Zachs body?
Y o u dont.

This made me laugh so very hard and makes Tolgar so much sympatetic to me .He dont will be rude but he will protect the privacy and owners rights over the body of his host, so really nice chapter!

But (and now you can call me the crazy one ) I really DONT understand this "Oh what a disgustig creature-thing" about yeerks .
They resemble to slugs , okay but I dont think slugs are disgusting animals.
(this green-black-freckled garden- slugs who portrayed the yeerks in this amazing trash-TV-series for example: They where really cute in a way )

Apart from this, we humans are not very attractive too when you see it from the yeerk side .

Dear A, when you really want to see a disgusting animal, take a picture from a fly and please try to be a little bit more polite to Zachs Yeerk when you want to have a nice day because you just have got the short end of the stick, is all I can say here .
4/2/2018 c3 5YPM-33-KI
Very cool; wasn't expecting this to be a voluntary host, for some reason, but that actually makes it more interesting. I wonder if A and Tolgar will come to any sort of agreement before the day is up?

In any case, very well-written chapter. I look forward to seeing where you take this!
3/7/2018 c2 Guest
More more more please
2/27/2018 c2 Animorphfan
Great chapter,

I am looking forward what will coming when the yeerk in As current body discover his new host! ;)
2/27/2018 c2 YPM-33-KI
A good chapter, and A's reaction to the situation seems very realistic to me. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens if/when A manages to communicate with the yeerk. I wonder who out of the two will be more surprised? :-)

By the way, I've noticed that you're using present tense in this chapter whereas you used past tense in
the previous chapter. Is this deliberate?
2/22/2018 c1 Animorphfan
Very Interestng and cool!,
As life must be very complicaded and worrying especially with this extra-add of the yeerks...
A second one shot just from the post of view from the Yeerk who inhabit As "borrowed body " would be very nice here.
Because I think it must be a very disturbing expirience for both sides when there is suddenly a strange mind beside your own - or instead of your ordinary human host mind whithin you used to be ...

Just as I said; to read "every day" is now a "must read" for me !