for Fictional Deadliest Warrior

8/8 c27 SombraZorro70
Man, T800 are getting the L lately.
8/7 c27 MKDemiGodzilla-Warrior
Well, that was a pretty fun match there. I was kind of curious to see what weapons they would carry seeing as most Terminator movies only has them with modern day weapon, so it was pretty interesting to read what they have. Kind of curious how the next battle will work out since, well, how exactly would the weapons of the Iron Legion of For Honor work? Like, would this feature any of the “classes” like the Warden or the Lawbringer or will it just stick to the foot soldiers and captains as the main soldiers featured in this battle against the Telmarines? I’m also curious if this will feature artillery or will it just be melee weaponry?
8/7 c27 9Its Rice Man
A bit disappointed the Terminators lost since I am a huge fan of the old movies
1/6 c26 MKDemiGodzilla-Warrior
Yeah, I kind of figured that James Bond would ultimately win. I'm curious to see how you'll do this next one though since, well, outside of their plasma rifles, what other weapons will the T-800 use? I mean, is this a 5 vs 5 or a one vs one? I can see their robotic frame would probably be suited for a one vs one, but since you aren't singling out a T-800 as the one from Terminator 1 or Judgement Day, I'm assuming it's the T-800 as a whole? Well, guess I'll find out next time.
11/13/2021 c25 MKDemiGodzilla-Warrior
Well, that was an interesting match. Curious to see how the spy match next chapter will go and which version of Bond will you use.
11/13/2021 c25 Its Rice Man
Good battle man, being a dog/canine lover I'm glad the Gnoll won lol. thanks for your review as well man appreciate it.
9/7/2021 c24 Its Rice Man
Taking suggestions? I have a fictional organized crime fight you might like.
9/7/2021 c24 MKDemiGodzilla-Warrior
Huh…I was not expecting the Uruk-Hai to have pierced their armor that many times…but yeah, if Lightsabers can’t pierce it, iron definitely can’t. Well, curious to see how this next match will go in this literal battle between humanoid cats and humanoid hyenas.
8/11/2021 c23 MKDemiGodzilla-Warrior
Yeah, it was kind of expected that the Pirate would obviously win this match due to his access to guns, though it is at least an interesting take on the whole meme battle. It was a bit odd how Edward Kenway wasn't the one with the grenade while Rikimaru wasn't the one with the chain weapon, especially considering the weapons the original Deadliest Warrior show gave the Pirate and the Ninja, but after looking up the roped dart on the Assassin's Creed wiki...yeah, that made sense.
Well, curious to see how this next match will go...though considering who the Yuuzhan Vong are and where they come from, I'm pretty certain they'll likely win. Although, I am curious as to whether the Uruk-Hai will mainly be based off of the films or the books since I'm curious as to whether they'll carry the crossbows from the film or the bows from the books for their long range weapon. Granted, I highly doubt it would change much considering what the Yuuzhan Vong carry as their weapons, but I'm curious nevertheless.
7/28/2021 c20 ThousandSonSorcere
TRUE TO CEASER! I was betting on them winning! In real life booth are despicable, but I do like the Legion, Ceaser and RussianBadger, nuf said!
7/5/2021 c22 MKDemiGodzilla-Warrior
Well, that was an interesting match. I'm kind of surprised to see that the Forsworn weren't using all 4 of their weapons seeing as they also had a staff as well and the axe and sword weren't just combo weapons like the Elf had. Though I do see your point.
7/5/2021 c22 Its Rice Man
Another great battle man. keep it up! I was on the edge of my seat for the entire fight honestly
6/22/2021 c21 17AlxkendBlader
Suggestion: the Spartans from Halo against the Sardaukar from Dune
5/18/2021 c21 MKDemiGodzilla-Warrior
Well, that was an interesting match. I'm curious to see how this next match will go down...though I can suspect who might win in the end.
5/18/2021 c21 9Its Rice Man
Good fight dude, definitely got my own ideas regarding SHIELD. keep up the good work as always
81 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »