for The 13th Symphony of DxD story idea

5/3 c1 Darkmaster10000000
Is this a challenge or a story your planning to write?
3/14/2019 c1 Guest
Furthermore. This guys idea of one oc with all their powers is stupid and incredibly overpowered even with his mentioned drawbacks. So if u want put the organization as their own separate faction not allied with anyone. That could spark some ideas, especially with Roxas going to school undercover. And things go out from there.
3/14/2019 c1 Guest
It's an idea fic. Or challenge if u want to put it that way. So if u think u can make a good story out of this, go ahead. Just dont use OC or self inserts for the organization 13 powers. Cause that just takes away from the novelty of them. Try to add sora if u want also. Your call or not, but I wouldn't recommend putting any Disney related characters in this world because personally I dont think they fit, but its your call. So if u end up doing this story good luck and I'll be on the lookout for it.
4/29/2018 c1 TohsakaRinfinity
Or, if this is for someone else to do, can I take it?
4/29/2018 c1 TohsakaRinfinity
do it
3/16/2018 c1 Captain Imagiona
Can you put in Disney characters and villains in like The Genie, Maleficent, Disney’s Hades ( not the Highschool Dxd version of Hades), Timon and Pumbaa, The Seven Dwarfs, Lumiere, Ursula, Philocetes, Victor, Hugo and Larverne, Jafar, Oogie Boogie, Jack Sparrow, Pain and Panic, Doctor Facilier, Donald Duck, King Mickey, Goofy, Pete, Barbossa, Captain Hook, Dumbo and Jimmy Cricket. Also can you put in Kingdom Hearts characters like Sora, Xenahort, Yen Sid, Riku, Kairi and Ansem The Wise.