for A foxy family

3/10 c2 Guest
When are you going to post the next chapter
11/4/2020 c2 Guest
It was really good I hope to see more of your work
9/29/2020 c2 Bailey
Will there be more chapters?
9/2/2020 c2 wishindo
Good story so far, and hopefully the next chapter is out with the next two years...
8/15/2020 c2 2Keyblade Writer of the Dawn
Don't worry it fine it happens. Anyways this is interesting being able to see Fox and Krystal is searching around the wizardly world trying to figure everything out.

Fox moments is funny, through honestly I agree with Fox on the broomsticks because for much I like Harry Potter I always the idea of kids to be on sticks of wood flying through the air at high speeds, or when they can fall off them easy enough. It cute seeing Marcus care for his new little brother like that, and I rather concern of what Dumbledore will do.

The thing I is a bit curious on is why Fox didn't at least reference Pigma considering the Potters die in a similar of being betrayal by somebody that they had consider as one of their friend like how Pigma killed James, but Besides that I find this chapter is rather good and I wonder what will be happening next.

Thank you for this new chapter, stay safe with what going, and have a good day, or night.
6/28/2020 c1 5PK-GamingDrew
Nice! Though I'm curious to see how you handle the Ministry of Magic (Ministry of Mostly morons who don't know how to run a government with some exceptions.)
9/21/2019 c1 Bailey
Will there be more chapters?
6/23/2019 c1 RCPMione
Very nice start - please write more!
12/24/2018 c1 2Keyblade Writer of the Dawn
Hm... this is a really good start for this story so far.

you did a good job writing the Fox, and Krystal pairing in this. Normally I is rather indifferent towards it because of the sour writing in star fox command, but you be able to write them very well for I to like them here like a few other writers did before.

It's interesting to sees that Krystal is into xenoanthropology very much because it feels rather fitting along with Fox becoming a flight instructor also, This so far is a interesting continuity you came up with fusing lots things from the different endings while bringing some of the other characters from the star fox universe.

I like that baby Harry had called Wolf Moony, and Wolf reaction to Harry already choosing him as his godfather.

Wonder how general Peppy, or everybody else will react to seeing Harry like Bill.

Anyways thank for writing this along with have a early merry Christmas eve/Christmas, or whatever other holiday you, and your family celebrates.
9/12/2018 c1 2MetalFox2013
This certainly got my attention! I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter, and how you'll execute the story as well (especially when Harry goes to Hogwarts)
7/2/2018 c1 Dragonman110
Please update when you can or if you want to.
6/12/2018 c1 popbn
Please yoou have to continue this story. This is the best. That ending made me laugh so hard .
6/14/2018 c1 7YgoFoxFire
why don't you have them visit Gringotts in Diagon Alley?
5/17/2018 c1 bleachfan0
pretty cool so far looking forward to seeing what might happen
5/12/2018 c1 jonnywolf
same to the previos review also nice choice not many use star fox
16 Page 1 2 Next »