for The Hat

1/19/2019 c1 IgnisFelicis
This is an outstanding story, well thought out and well written. THANK YOU for writing!
11/8/2018 c1 2jayswing96
Man I love this story. Gives us more about Jefferson and the world. I wish there could be more but I’m worried it would turn to me a love story and I’m kinda meh on those. I’d rather focus on the friend aspect and the world building since Emma is still too new to this. Also I’m curious as to how the story would go on from here since Jefferson is well studied and if Emma gets lessons from him she would be pretty well learned/informed about her situation besides the Storybook.
6/13/2018 c1 23Astiar
Love this pairing.
6/8/2018 c1 28The Alien of Pluto
Stone cold Emma Swan. I liked the Charmings’ reactions. And Jefferson’s explanation for the magic in Storybrooke. That’s a really cool way to think about it!
4/13/2018 c1 1arynwy
I like your Emma a lot. She's actually got a brain and a backbone. And Jefferson is not a throwaway character in any sense. Thank you.
2/26/2018 c1 ice fox 76
You write a very good jefferson can you make a multi chapter story Stirling him and emma?
2/22/2018 c1 Guest
Amazing story! Cute!
2/23/2018 c1 Serelena
This was fantastic! Thank you for sharing it with us!
2/22/2018 c1 5Arora-and-Amira
This was absolutely fantastic! Emma being her own person regardless of other's opinions, being so clever! And Jefferson is really good at demonstrating things! I really love the way you write these two interacting! Thank you so much for all your work on this story! And thank you for writing so much in general, and sharing it with all of us for free!
2/22/2018 c1 1baratta.jennifer
Great story
2/22/2018 c1 Bookworm5556
don't just leave us there man. That's a good story
2/22/2018 c1 1Taylen-Swordbreaker
I really liked this idea. You bounced the characters off of each other really well.
2/22/2018 c1 10OnihumoExplosionsInc
I love this idea. Seriously, Jefferson and Emma make pretty good friends.
2/22/2018 c1 1ToshimiOkami
More? Super interesting spin
2/22/2018 c1 105Shenandoah76209
Go Emma! I'm glad she figured the Blue Fairy out.
16 Page 1 2 Next »