for The Gods of Olympia's Hidden Secret

11/20/2021 c1 HappyxZoro
C'était magnifique j'en ai les larmes aux yeux j'ai adoré
10/14/2019 c1 11cutelittlekitten18
beautiful, this is a top-level writing and I am jealous I have to say, you have caught the passion between them so well and it took my breath away. I hope you will do some more with this pairing be it joined to this or stand-alone one-shots. keep up the great work hope to read more soon.
3/29/2019 c1 JeSauce
amazing fanfic, my favorite for GoW and HP crossover
2/12/2019 c1 Guest
*Sniff* Beautiful. Will you do another one-shot for GoW4? While I much rather like to imagine Persephone's slim sweaty body beneath me, I can appreciate Kratos's rock hard muscles and I would love to be ridden by his massive meaty - WOAH. I got a little off track xd. Great story!
2/8/2019 c1 1hellfire45
Good chapter and I really like this story
7/6/2018 c1 Menjiko
Loved this story even tho it had a sad ending, but are you ever gonna finish emerald and gold fixer?
5/27/2018 c1 Zetto-saan
Thank you.. thank you for making this fiction... :D I am really appreciate it... I love it... :) I searched yaoi fanfic of god of war for a long time... I am really exciting when I found your fiction... Thank youuu... *hug. Please make more yaoi fiction with seme kratos... please.. but dont pair him with Atreus... other character is fine. Thank you.
Sorry If my English is bad..
5/17/2018 c1 cilia-chan
I've just finished jacksepticeye's play through of God of War. Such an amazing game! The pairing HP/Kratos has been on my mind for a while. So I'm really happy I found this fic. I liked it a lot. I do wish it was longer. But it's still going in my favourite list! Great job!
5/4/2018 c1 17Kichou
Very lovely story. I like it.
4/30/2018 c1 Ijustdon'tcare132
Please make a sequel involving the new God of War.
4/20/2018 c1 DousetheFlamers
I can't stand idiotic people who obviously read something just to bash an author to make themselves feel. Read the summaries and warnings people. If it's not you cup of tea don't read it. Anyway your story is well written. I did run across a few grammatical errors but nothing to noticeable. Overall nice work and keep it up.
4/14/2018 c1 Hitler's Moustache
didn't read the story but I just have to say

why? why would you make that?
3/12/2018 c1 4MythNephthys
Loved it, but what is with the nasty comments? The story was wonderful but it said Yaoi at the very beginning wth
2/24/2018 c1 Guest
faggot shitfic written because the author is a cocksucking asswipe and makes interesting characters in disgusting unnatural faggots ruining anything interesting about them.
2/24/2018 c1 Guest