FanFiction.Net

Love it! Amazing fanfic.
7/18/2020 c1 BazilFay
Love it!
6/17/2020 c1 20writeringoodfaith
AH this was so great! Very clever idea. And so sweet. The young love. It's so pure. I saw you had heaps of work and couldn't decide which one to start with but this premise jumped out at me as a fun one. Am sure glad I read it!
6/11/2019 c1 Guest
Me *begins to chant* : Chapter 2! Chapter 2! Chapter2! This was perfect! Thank you for this! G. P.
5/19/2019 c1 Guest
Amazing
You should totally do another chapter
4/15/2019 c1 7AmericanDemigod
OMG THIS IS SO AWESOME! I LOVE THIS STORY!
1/14/2019 c1 Guest
Totally add Alya's POV!
12/18/2018 c1 22leafgreenflower
Dear Guest,
It's not annoying, but it's funny. I can only assume that you are American. I'm using the French pronunciation and spelling (also used in my own country), in which it is indeed a "chaise longue". You might find the Wikipedia article useful in explaining why you keep seeing this spelling in people's writing. (Sorry to reply by review, but I can't reply directly to you and perhaps other readers also have this question.)
12/17/2018 c1 Guest
It was very cute! I just have to point out that it is spelled lounge, not longue. I see this misspelling a lot so I wanted to point it out to help you in the future. Sorry to be annoying!
12/14/2018 c1 1HoldingOut4NextSeason
Adorable. Totally a Marinette plan in my opinion. Loved it
6/18/2018 c1 Randompersonreading3
I always love reading how they tell Alya and Nino. It's almost always hilarious, but I think this is one of the best.
6/10/2018 c1 No mercy
My reaction: *squeals like a puppycorn for a good two minutes* This love square, Frazzie, and Starco are mah life, except for Ladrien. I just don't like Ladrien.
6/4/2018 c1 59The-Fourth-Queen
Aww!
Both scenes were so darn cute and fluffy!
I especially like the Chat Noir and Ladybug confession on camera. That part had me squealing!
Great job writing this awesome fanfiction! XD
4/13/2018 c1 17engineerwenlock
Oh this is so cute! Clever way to deal with the timing.
3/27/2018 c1 Mashiro Ruri
This... is a great idea actually! I never thought that they could do something like this when they tell Alya. Oh! And you definitely should write that extra chapter! XD
24 Page 1 2 Next »