for Of Hidden Doors and Secret Elevators

4/29/2020 c1 violet lilaccs
i want a door like thaaaaat (but it'll never happen lol rip)

Also, that is a really cool backstory for a really small detail. Gg
11/12/2018 c1 Elements1999
I'm not gonna lie... I low-key headcanon that this is a part of the series were they discover that Gabriel is Hawkmoth. Like, later on when they think about it, they'll be like "So THAT'S why they did all that construction" and just be astonished at the fact that they thought ahead that much. Awesome story! It's amazing!
10/26/2018 c1 Plain-Jane
"It could be just normal corrupt businessman dealings,..." Ahhh, I love that you put like all business men into the category of corrupt.
5/19/2018 c1 Dwarrior
I LOVED this story... So cool. Keep up the awesomeness...
5/15/2018 c1 3D.Mentor
A great story, thank you for writing.
3/30/2018 c1 4Swirlspot
You should incorporate this idea into another one-shot with an akuma attack! Or maybe even in PATBC?
3/27/2018 c1 librosmysticos
I'm reading this after the plag and the butterfly costume and I feel like this was a super great added bonus for that story. I love how much of natalie we get here and see how much she cares over Adrien too, it was super sweet
2/26/2018 c1 2Silvanon of the Orchard
This is great!
2/26/2018 c1 2spinnerofdark
: )
2/25/2018 c1 SugarRushedTornado
this was great! I can (unfortunately) see Mrs. Agreste in on the whole "supervillans action" but I can also see them both failing horribly at getting to their secret lair! This was a great chapter, thank you!
2/24/2018 c1 11FicsFromAnAnbuNin
This was a really interesting story.
2/23/2018 c1 Divine Protector of Skyrim
This is awesome!
2/23/2018 c1 22leafgreenflower
I love this. I'm with Adrien, it would be so cool to have all this secret stuff!
2/23/2018 c1 514yellow 14
Very funny. Keep writing
2/23/2018 c1 AnimexFreakz 0.o
Oh I loved it! I love reading her perspective! Thank you so much for writing. Also the bonus and bonus bound were super cute and very informative! Really though, the highlight of the chapter is just being able to read about them putting that elevator in, because oh my goodness it’s hilarious! Lol rich people. Thanks again!
-kitty