for Fairy Clover

5/2 c1 8CRUDEN
No gauche?
2/19 c3 4Shadowwolf1997
This chapter was amazing so worth the wait I love how you have the fairy tail characters incorporated into the story it works real well.

I particularly loved how you did Rufus and how you had Sting stick up for Yukino that was nice to read.

Kind of a stingxyukino fan so I love scenes like that
1/23 c3 Guest
What if those with slayer magic, and there for the beings they learned it from, existed in a three way stand off. As an example Devils are strong against Gods, Gods are strong against Dragons, and Dragons are strong against Devils. All it boils down to after that is strength and experience.
1/25 c3 Gabriel The Fallen Archangel
that is pretty good, I can imagine that Asta Anti-Magic when he meets Lebie could possibly evolve into Anti-Magic Devil Slayer Magic
1/27/2020 c2 Crowds chanting

11/13/2019 c2 ScytheMasterX
ITS BEEN NEARLY TWO YEARS ALREADY! YOU SAID BACK ON APRIL 25 THAT YOU’LL UPDATE IT BEFORE MONDAY! THE HELLS TAKING YOU SO DAMN LONG!?
10/6/2019 c2 Shadowwolf1997
So Gajeel and Cobra are with the Midnight Sun... you know that actually fits pretty well
6/13/2019 c2 anonymous
Please update soon.
5/30/2019 c2 N2
Continue.
6/22/2018 c1 2ScytheMasterX
Hello? Where’s the next chapter?
5/10/2018 c2 BERSERK PALADIN
Why the hell hasn't this been updated yet?
Did ya abandon yer fic? You better not have done that boii. coz if ya do, I'll hunt you down and fucking kill ya mf. Update or I'll gut you.
4/30/2018 c2 Dasgun
Hm
4/24/2018 c2 ScytheMasterX
Well this story looks worth reading
4/20/2018 c2 Guest
*deep sigh* it will take eternity until we see a new chapter
4/12/2018 c2 Daniel
Cmon man two weeks has passed already. Where’s the next chapter?
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »