for DPYJ ficathon

3/20/2018 c6 1DPTTrocks
A, because the way Jazz and Valerie handle the situation in B is not very realistic. They both know not all ghosts are bad at this point in time. (Frostbite, both Phantoms, Clockwork)
3/20/2018 c5 DPTTrocks
A
3/8/2018 c1 3516ckelmen
I really want to see A Haunted Cave continued... I thought about leaving this on your current chapter, but I thought it would be better here. :)
3/7/2018 c6 1DayDreamer.stories.artist
Story A! That’s for sure!
3/7/2018 c6 ZeroExia
Story A!
3/7/2018 c6 MewNeko22
A for sure this time. I don't even have to think about it.
3/7/2018 c6 nightmaster000
Another great set of ideas. Any chance of seeing a sequel to the Valerie and Jazz, one where they find out the dark consequences that happen because they attacked/captured Secret? Which I think was pretty uncalled for she wasn't even doing anything wrong.
3/7/2018 c6 2Shadowmaster91
Loved both stories, but for the second one could you make a sequel were Wulf saved them? It leaves me with a bad taste that Zatanna and Artemis end dead because of Jazz and Valerie.
3/7/2018 c6 1PhantomGoat13
Very interesting set of stories, especially B as far as alternate endings go. Though I have to say story A is my pick, sounds like its going to be a fun story!
3/1/2018 c5 nightmaster000
I'm loving these ideas focused on Dani, she just didn't get enough spotlight in the show in my opinion.

Hmm have a bit of idea do you know the anime character Stain from My Hero Academia? If so how about one where after the destruction of Amity Park Danny adopts the Hero Killers philosophy and views.
3/1/2018 c4 nightmaster000
Excellent chapter and ideas. Vlad certainly proves himself a twisted individual yet again with this type of resume.
3/1/2018 c5 6Pandemi
Story A was literally the cutest thing I've read in a long time!
3/1/2018 c5 1PhantomGoat13
Fantastic set of chapters here, really love Dani as the main focus! Gotta pick story A, sounds like its going to get interesting!
2/28/2018 c4 MewNeko22
I like both of them, the both of them are so different than ones that I've read before. I have read a lot of Danny DC cross overs. And that's how I've been picking if one of your idea sounds like something I've never read before that's the one I vote for and both of these are quite good and not something I've read before. So is it okay if I pick both? If not then I go with A
2/28/2018 c4 2Shadowmaster91
Continue B. It is a incredible idea.
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »