for The Nanny

1/18 c44 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Very good updating here.

Great job with all the characters, as always.

Keep the good writing.
12/23/2020 c43 2Irina Hunter
You named the blothounds after t.v. and movie awards.
12/22/2020 c14 Irina Hunter
An alibi is an explanation for why a suspect couldn't have committed a crime, like "I couldn't have done the crime, I was at the zoo on the other side of town when it happened.". The word you want is clue or lead.
12/22/2020 c12 Irina Hunter
The words to the Pink and the Brain theme song are "They're dinky, they're Pinky and the Brain brain brain brain brain brain brain brain brain".
11/29/2020 c43 BoredBuneary
Hey just wanted to say I really love the story and can't wait to see this one and the Mouse's assistant develope more. I love the natural feel of the interactions and all the concepts you have about toon irl. I was wondering if you had another social media cause I wanna draw bugs and ophelia. I have an idea of what she looks like but getting the details straight from the author might help. If not that's cool. Keep up the great work.
11/21/2020 c43 2cryshardy
I’m so glad I found this story. Your writing style is so unique with amazing 4th wall breaks. How are you so talented? I’ve fallen hard for Ophelia: her relationship with everyone, her history, her being. She feels like a character that would show up in current cartoons. I have to keep reminding myself that’s she just a character from here. I keep wanting to see her pop up in the old Looney Tunes episodes I’ve been watching lately. You have such a great way of writing each character, you got them spot on. Even the ooc moments felt like in-character moments. I haven’t been able to put this story down since the moment I started reading it. I can’t wait to see what loops you have for us in the arc!

Good luck with your finals. You are going to do amazing on them!
10/17/2020 c43 16pokemaster101
Oh boy. The meeting. I mean, I feel Clyde. I understand. Bugs should’ve talked to him. And he’s going to get the short end of the stick. :(

Yeeeees! I’m excited! One more month! Yeah, I feel bad the original creators aren’t there. Idk why they weren’t asked. They could’ve joined the newbies.

Ok wait wait is it because Bugs has won Annie, Emmys, and Oscar awards?

Good luck!

(I see you updated ch. 1-3. Loving them! :])
10/17/2020 c43 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Hey, nice updating here. Great job with all the characters, as always. Heh, and naming the dogs after awards... nice.

Keep the good writing.
9/29/2020 c35 Guest
Que buen momento de los Disney Bros, me encanta Epic Mickey, gracias por las referencias :3
9/29/2020 c34 Guest
Me estás diciendo que Mickey se convirtió en la Mancha y ahora Oswald usará el poder de la fraternidad para salvar a todos? Porque me encanta :3
9/29/2020 c31 Guest
Oswald YEEEEEESSSS
9/28/2020 c13 Guest
Wow parece que a Plotzy le importan los Warner.
9/13/2020 c30 Yunuen
Cómo rayos es ella dueña de los Warner. Explícame. Por favor

Cuáles son los secretos sobre los Warner
9/13/2020 c30 Yunuen