for The Midnight Job

2/2 c1 Bkworm4life4
Excellent story. Loved how you brought the pictures in. A good conclusion to the episode.
12/10/2019 c1 1cowza
This is a very satisfying end to the Inside Job episode. I always felt like it needed some sort of emotional wrap up, and you did it! You also did a lovely job with Nate's character- definitely the right emotional notes to hit. Thank you for writing this!
5/5/2019 c1 WolfhoundLove1
Such a sweet story. I love the character of Parker. She's so unique and yet at times I think there is a part of Parker in each of us. Thank you.
6/11/2018 c1 8Pacacapa
I wasn't as excited about this one as your other ones, mainly because I really don't like Nate much. Such an arrogant jerk. But this turned out so well, and you really did capture the not-so-distasteful aspects of his character. I LOVE what you did with Parker, and this is such a satisfying conclusion to the Inside Job. You did a great job thinking through and portraying some of the major emotional repercussions.
4/28/2018 c1 631221bookworm
Very nice piece from inside Nate’s head. And very Parkerish. Great job.
3/18/2018 c1 8McMoni
Very nicely written! You captured the characters' voice perfectly.
As a huge Nate fan I truly hope you'll consider writing him again.
3/13/2018 c1 20blueskydog
I love this! Great writing and characterization, as always. I'm glad to finally read a fic processing The Inside Job. I'd wished there had been more room in the episode to do so. You pretty much nailed what I felt was lacking. You even made me like Nate, which is hard if you know me. Lol.
Thanks for writing what I needed to read!
3/7/2018 c1 lovewar66
I loved this so much.

-love
2/28/2018 c1 Bloodskye1512
I really liked this. It's a side of Parker that we don't get to see much.
2/24/2018 c1 24sapienlover
Oh my goodness. This ... this just knocked me for six. You write Parker so, so beautifully, and this just had me snivelling like a wuss. I thought Archie was a coward. But then, with Nate's drinking, he's a coward too, as are we all in some way or another. Except ... except Parker, maybe, because I don't think she knows how to be a coward. This is painfully beautiful in the very best way. Thank you for Parker's fragility and her discovery of love.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service