for From White Fang to Phantom Thief

6/2/2020 c3 ShikaCakes
I hope you continue this soon. I instantly fell in love with this story.
10/17/2019 c1 7bulk Locke the the grim head
my dud this rocks keep it up.
6/20/2019 c3 Matt
Update
2/19/2019 c3 tears
Fuck this Ace dude
1/18/2019 c2 MaskedRiderEnzo
cant wait too see more of the different thing with adam not to mention what the rwby cast would react to the new adam id write this on the 3rd pg but I had apparently did one all ready
12/16/2018 c3 Voltrasin
Please update soon.
8/13/2018 c3 Blaze
I have some issues with this story. Mainly because i hate adam i admit But what bugs me probably the most is that you still have him use arsene.

There are several better options for Adam:
Asterius aka the bull from the Labyrinth?
Flamma aka a strong gladiator who basically always chose to continue fighting?
Matador?
Or hell you could even create a persona based on the beast or gaston

Well thats all i am gonna say to this story. Because quite Honestly the idea of someone trying to turn the guy who abused blake and cut of Yangs arm into someone good makes me go into a uncontrollable rage.

Have a good day.
8/5/2018 c3 Attttth
This is really good so far. I always did have a bit of a soft spot for stories featuring actual criminals as main characters.
7/16/2018 c3 MaskedRiderEnzo
hell ya there not many adam centic storys
cant wait to hear what happens next
6/22/2018 c3 kerrowe
Well at least how that Adam guy acts at least chnages how interactions go. I do hope it causes problems socially, since I doubt he'll friendship everybody as well as the ideal orginal MC.

I'm not sure if the guy really should have gotten Arsene like the main character. Personas always felt like they should be specialized and personalized to the individual. I was honestly expecting something different. Disappointing but its not too bad.

Not really too fond of Ace. Though I wonder how things will work out when Morgana comes around. Then there will be two commentators attached to Adam.

Curious for more from how different Adam acts. More so wondering if it'll change things when things start to open up post-Kamoshida.
6/22/2018 c2 kerrowe
Not really sure if still having the flash forwards into the future with Sae was good for the story...
But I do hope the events in this fic aren't going to be mainly a retelling of the story.
6/19/2018 c3 VerumUmbria
I like this story! I’m definitely gonna have a look at your other stories
5/13/2018 c2 1TheGrizz1982
Have to admit, I'm liking this a lot more than I thought I would. I hope you continue.
4/23/2018 c1 Cold White Album
why did you feel the need to do a whole pointless intro sequence that everyone's heard a countless amount of times?
4/11/2018 c2 Guest
Please don't stop and continue this and don't leave us hanging like that one other persona fanfic
"Persona Armageddon"