for Naruto the Mega Gamer

1/21 c1 Dasgun
11/1/2020 c2 demzerff1
Hell yeah! Compa is probably the best girl to start off with especially as I can't see her being against a harem like some others thus opening the door that can never truly be closed again.
The only other one would be Neptune but that would have plot difficulties I imagine.
11/1/2020 c1 demzerff1
Hmm I wonder if naruto counts as a dlc character or a secret character.
Plutie is good enough proof that world traveling is a thing, not to mention all the others that come from other worlds.
10/26/2020 c12 BigBoySpartan
Great chapter looking forward to more
10/26/2020 c12 Dasgun
.-.
10/25/2020 c12 carneyjarred
While this story is good,Its just I get bored reading this sorry , the subject and genre just doesn't appeal to me I have never watched hyperdimensional Neptunia and from what I have read it probably just doesn't appeal to me and I have not make it that far in the show while naruto on the other I like in fact have you read the legend of zelda twilight princess tremor230 style by tremor230,it's a good loz/naruto crossover and I would read a crossover like this and by that I mean a loz/naruto crossover instead I hope you can make it and don't worry I am not making you quit this story. I'm patient enough to wait speaking of how is the progress on the Naruto/Kirby crossover? Ps sorry if I sounded rude. Pps this story does have its positives in the battle scenarios and character interaction which I liked.
8/26/2020 c3 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
I just realized it would have been way more ironic and funny if naruto was brought to Lastation. Because he w using a psp. Lol
8/23/2020 c1 Yasaka
amazing as always
8/9/2020 c11 Guest
Cuando subirás el siguiente cap o cuando los subes?
8/8/2020 c11 Ospite2918
Create story naruto x ultraman please
8/8/2020 c11 BigBoySpartan
Great chapter looking forward to more
8/8/2020 c11 Dasgun
8/7/2020 c11 44D-nasty
Excellent chapter! The whole thing was awesome. I especially laughed when Naruto got upset when everyone left him out, I nearly busted a gut. I'll be waiting for the next one.
8/7/2020 c11 StrongGuy159
Cool chapter continue please.
7/24/2020 c1 AmethystPone
Adding harem members for the sake of harem is bad practise. The bigget workable harem is 6-7...but optimally 3-4 is best, because you want to have enough screen time for all thoae involved.
154 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »