for Naruto the Mega Gamer

5/2 c16 Pls
continue Adventures of the Equestrian Ninja
4/19 c16 PLEASE READ
Please please please update vulpine familiar of zero please please please
4/18 c16 1Kintenibi
hope you will continue the sky Fox story because that is one my favorite fanfic made by you
4/16 c16 BigBoySpartan
Great chapter looking forward to more
4/16 c16 StrongGuy159
Awesome chapter continue please.
4/16 c16 Dasgun
.-.
3/31 c15 Jajur von Hohenzollern
please continue soon
1/3 c15 Jajur von Hohenzollern
have a Great New years just found your story! gotta say i love IT so far . looking forward to nep and Co seeing naru s home and all the chaos theyll bring. And i rallye hope that when(or if) Naruto meets rei He can help her i always liked her even if she was insane due to her loneliness and being a fallen cpu
12/27/2021 c15 Stranger Glass
Nice to see another chapter for this story. It was also nice to see the girls developing even more feelings for Naruto. I do hope you have considered some of the things I had suggested in my last review especially Genesic GaoGaiGar. Bye for now and can't wait for the next chapter.
12/27/2021 c15 Dasgun
оо
12/26/2021 c2 Fafnir the golden monarch
I am guessing K-9 is Kyuubi. I just started this fanfiction today.
12/26/2021 c15 Arbiter3670
Will Naruto ever learn the Shadow clone jujitsu just wondering
12/26/2021 c15 StrongGuy159
Cool chapter continue please.
12/2/2021 c14 Stranger Glass
Man can't wait for the next chapter to this story, but I do have a few suggestions for the harem and weapons that I wouldn't mind seeing. First the of the weapons is a modified Yamato from DMC, the modification is that it has underwent the HF treatment from Metal Gear Rising Reavengce, so its blade will glow black and be kept sheathed in a gun sheath like HF Muramasa, Naruto should learn how to effectively wield it by Jetstream Sam (it is Sam before he meets Senator Armstrong) plus the two could develop a father and son complex between them. Second weapon is Pandora from DMC this just screams a Naruto worthy, since like Naruto, people would underestimate its capabilities. Third weapon is the True Vampire Killer which takes the form of an ordinary leather whip but it's effective against undead enemies (a staple of video games I might add), plus it would be interesting to see Naruto pull moves similar to Trevor Belmont from Castlevania the anime and Indiana Jones. Now for the harem suggestions number one is K-Sha, Naruto could meet her after being separated from the group when they attack the Order with Naruto seeing how he could've been in K-Sha before letting her go after telling her to live a happy life with her gaining a crush on him after it happens. Second for the harem is C-Sha, Naruto can meet her after Blanc returns and meets C-Sha in Lowee. Naruto can improve his taijustu with her and learn how to NOT be distracted by the female body. Third suggestion is Plutia, she could be very shy of Naruto (like Hinata) before getting close to him as he helps her make her dolls by either getting the materials or making them with her, with Iris Heart openly flirting with him and getting mad at anyone that bugs her time with Naruto thought when she reverts back to normal she'll blush furiously and not look at Naruto for a while. My final suggestion is going to be shocking for some to read but it is a reformed Arfoire. Basically the idea I have is that she wants to kill all CPUs because during her time as a CPU she fell in love with a man that was killed by a rival CPU out of jealousy. Naruto and Arfoire are at one point in time blasted during a confrontation into a different country with Arfoire breaking an arm and a leg with Naruto not killing her but instead treats her wounds with two trading insults before they end joking around like old friends before Naruto leaves her so that his friends don't find her as she heals. Towards the end of the first part of this story Arfoire could be cast aside by the Diety of Sin but not before taking hers and the copied goddesses powers. A final suggestion I have is to give Naruto a mecha (this might give Nepgear a heart attack when she learns about it before begging Naruto to see it) and that mecha is G-Lion which transforms into GaiGar (or NaruGar since it is Naruto piloting it) which combine with StraightGao, SpiralGao, BrokenGao, ProtectGao, and GadgetGao to make Genesic GaoGaiGar (watch Genesic GaoGaiGar Final Fusion on YouTube to see them combine) though Naruto will wear armor provide by G-Lion (combine both Gai's cyborg body armor and his evolander armor to get an idea of how it could look), this armor is to lessen the strain on the pilot especially when Heaven and Hell is used (Genesic GaoGaiGar's ultimate attack) this will at first cause Naruto to be hospitalized for one month (and no megamerging with all the BioMetals does nothing since the armor G-Lion gives is specifically made for this purpose with megamerging making it so Naruto stays in hospital twice as long) but with training he'll be able to get used to it. Bye for now and can't wait for the next chapter.
9/22/2021 c14 PLEASE READ
PLEASE please please ! Update vulpine familiar of zero story I want to read how Naruto changes the story and could you please put lemon and or lime scenes in the story if you need inspiration for those read the ones in ultimate maken Shinobi by Takeshi1225
182 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »