for Forgotten Memorys

2/3/2019 c5 Guest
Good
1/10/2019 c5 darkcloud64
Too eager for the next chapter
10/24/2018 c5 We live in a Society
pls continue
6/15/2018 c5 The Book of Eli
Short but to the point Ron any dealing with Kim controling him anymore...
6/10/2018 c5 JustMe
Love the chapter and feel a bit sad it's on hiatus but look forward to see what you come up with next time. Thank You for your work Thumbs Up!
6/8/2018 c5 Guest
Really like the story! definately different from other plots so far, and in a good way.
6/6/2018 c5 Guest
Nice update, hope your update Again soon.
6/6/2018 c5 UnknownDescent
It’s an interesting development on how you make this one compared to other stories I have read where alot of the times Wade has always stayed with Kim and Ron was the only one who left. This is a first, also love the angst of Kim thinking she can control her team like a mob but sadly reality kicking into full gear saying no. The fact that Ron is keeping some things in his life private like who he talks to is also great to see. Great development and If you continue I look forward to it.
5/13/2018 c11 8Joe Stoppinghem
I 'm enjoying the story. There are a few writing errors, which is seeming to be less with each chapter.

Don't worry about not writing the next chapter sooner, real life comes first.
Get to the next chapter when you can, there is no need to use a chapter to let the reader know when the next one is coming and why.
4/24/2018 c11 JustMe
Well I like your stories and like to Thank You for them reviewing is not my specialty but if I like I will tell you about it as for now I'm going to try and read your other story and sorry if do not review every chapter. I just saw it had 11 chapters so I'm commenting on the last one.
4/15/2018 c11 HanzoAkuma9397
Hi I just read your story from start till now it was really good there are slight spelling errors but its a really good story I sincerely hope you continue it.
4/7/2018 c11 10ShadowLord1329
WTAF I'm getting sick of seeing Authors put AN's as Chapters cuz some of them don't replace the chapters with real ones just keep adding on.
4/1/2018 c11 PiRsqrd314159
Sorry to hear that you are getting little or no response. I just started reading your story three days ago. I like the premise of the story as I like to see the couples mixed up with characters stepping out of cannon. it is called artistic license after all. My biggest suggestion is that you find a reputable Beta proofreader to correct grammar to find glitches. I find it difficult to read sometimes with all of the extraneous upper case words, missed possessives, and missed verb tenses.
Please do not get discouraged, your story has a good plot and I look forward to reading future installments.
3/29/2018 c11 tonytaker
Just keep up the good work and please don't drop this
3/26/2018 c11 Guest