for Saudade

11/30/2018 c2 Guest
DraCo
I see what you did there eve
6/23/2018 c2 5TheSecondBestBed
YES HI I AM FULLY PUTTING YOU UNDER ARREST MYSELF FOR MAKING ME FEEL THESE EMOTIONS. Previously, I misunderstood and thought this was an epilogue but when I reread your AN and the ending I finally understood, that's my bad. BUT STILL, this was so heart wrenching, BOI I didn't know if she was going to live or die or AH. BUT this was so well written and beautiful and that ending had my heart lurching in all different directions. I especially loved all of those memories Gunther was having of Jane during different points in their relationship. Must say I was absolutely ROLLING with that 'dork hole' comment of his, I had to scoff aloud (the AUDACITY!). And Jane not liking cheesecake makes her absolutely the worst, just saying, cheesecake is the best type of cake hands down, I'm surprised Gunther didn't break up with her right then and there. And watching ST together? Ultimate couple goals! And BLESS Pepper for being the friend that she is. She's truly wonderful. This whole story between you and Laree was great! A wonderful addition to the JW stories!
6/23/2018 c1 TheSecondBestBed
Yes hi, just to let you know that I'm calling the FBI because it is illegal to give a sad epilogue to a sad ending just so you know. FFF. BUTNORLY. This was so sad and intense! My mouth shot open! AL WILL YOU EVER CEASE TO BE AN ASSHAT? Poor Gunther, his grief is tangible here, and after such a sweet, short goodbye between the two. I'm really very excited that he sent his men after Al, because when they find him Gunther is going to get him twice as hard. I have faith in my boi and girl! They'll pull through this!u; hopefully
4/13/2018 c2 31The Lightning Flash
What a sweet ending. _

I like the idea of Lavinia as Gunther's younger cousin, she's a character with lots of potential so it's lovely to see her being utilised in different ways.

Nice work, thanks for writing!
3/18/2018 c2 Bookloverdream
I love how this fills in the rest of the story— great as always!
3/12/2018 c1 The Lightning Flash
Sorry for my delayed response to this, and I don't know why there aren't more reviews as I thought it was well-written and evocative.

I certainly feel sorry for poor Gunther! I hope the terrible ex is brought to justice without Gunther losing an important part of himself. I'm sure Jane would be sad to wake up and find Gunther an irreversibly changed (for the worse) man.

I look forward to the second chapter!